Untitled. (i dont have a title for this yet send me some ideas.)

My mom ran out to me as I stepped out of the car. I thanked the driver and he said all my belongings would arrive soon. I closed the door and my mom wrapped me in a hug. I buried my face in her hair and smiled sadly. "I'm so glad you decided to come home."

I nodded and she led me into the house. We sat on the couch and she rubbed my shoulder.

"I've missed you so much."

I nodded and looked out the window.

"Do you want to talk about it?" she said quietly. I knew she meant about what I had to do.

"No." I shook my head.

"Are you hungry? I made dinner."

"I ate on the way." I stood up. "My bags are about to be here, I'm going to go wait for them." I walked outside and sat on the end of the sidewalk. It was dark outside but I didn't care. I had to kill the only person that kept me alive. I feel horrible but there is nothing I can do about it now.

A car pulled up and the driver helped me take my bags up to my house. He handed me an envelope with my name on it. When I got everything in my house, my mom had to leave for night school. I went to my room and unpacked everything slowly. When I was finished, I sat on my bed and stared at the envelope on my bed. I turned it over and the stamp that held the letter closed had Valencio's Mob Emblem melted to hold the envelope closed. I shook my head and tossed it in the side table drawer. I fell asleep and dreamt about the first day I saw Valencio face to face.

~~~~~

[memory]

The guy that had me handcuffed, shoved me into a room with a bunch of other people in it. They all eyed me and everyone one of them had a handgun. I looked around the room and a few other people were handcuffed to a chair with a guy standing over them like a bodyguard. The guy pushed me towards a chair and handcuffed one of my hands to the arm. He made me sit down and a bunch of mean looking guys came in the room wearing suits. I rolled my eyes and coughed 'morons'.

The one in front glared at me but he looked familiar. I sat there in the chair bored as hell for what seemed like hours.

The people in the chairs were being taken away by the people with guns. I got angry and cleared my throat.

"Can I go home now?" I looked at the one who looked familiar.

"No." he turned around. He had an older face and dark hair. His broad shoulders were relaxed and at the same time tense. He looked older than my mom but he was still handsome.

"Look! I'm not some hooker! I want to go home now!" I yelled at him.

He growled and pulled a gun out of his jacket pocket. He pointed it in my face. "Stop talking and shut up." he growled. He was really scary, I didn't let him know that I was afraid of him though. I'm not scared of a gun, I've held and shot one on more than one occasion, I helped with a couple of cases and just kept the job. I am an underground cop with a big mouth. That's what got me in this situation: I mouthed off to apparently a mob boss.

"Stop talking and shut up are the same thing." I smirked and he cocked the gun. I looked into the barrel and didn't see a bullet. I looked back up at him. "Pull the trigger." Everyone in the room looked at me and him.

He almost smiled but still kept it in my face. "Excuse me?"

"You heard me. Go ahead and pull the trigger."

He laughed and put the gun back in his pocket. "Even though you have a big mouth, I like you. Do you want to join us?" he motioned around him.

"No." I recognized that laugh. The man who killed my father and sister, laughed like him. That's why I recognized him. I glared at him. "No, I would never do that. And if my arm wasn't handcuffed to the chair, I would strangle you."