Loudmouthed ME + mafia YOU = A lot of crazy.

The next morning I woke up and I was alone in Landon's bed. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. What a night.

This is really confusing and it's giving me head rush. I stood up and went into my room.

The en suite bathroom was calling my name. I quickly hopped in the shower and relaxed when the hot water ran over my shoulders.

After my shower I walked out into my room in a towel.

Someone knocked on the door.

"One second." I yelled and carefully opened the door so I could stick my head out.

Jamie was sanding there in a short dress and leggings. She smiled at me and I moved and let her in. "Since you work for Valencio now, you are my partner." she said and sat down on the edge of the bed. "So get dressed because we an errand we have to run."

I nodded and went in the closet.

"Wear something that you would go to a family gathering or something like that in." she said.

"Family gathering." I mumbled to myself and looked around the closet. I went shopping with Jamie a few weeks ago so I had clothes, unlike before when I had to constantly borrow them.

I pulled out a white tank top that cinched at the bust and flowed easily down my stomach. The shirt had small lines of colors running around the bust. My pants were vintage indigo skinny jeans. I dressed and walked out of the closet.

"Perfect." Jamie smiled and stood up. "Put some mousse in your hair and some simple shoes on but make sure you can run in them. I'll be in the living room."

She closed the door behind her and did exactly what she told me to do.

My hair was still wet but it was slowly drying. My light brown hair was starting to show its natural waves because of the mousse.

I put on my shoes and some mascara before walking to the living room.

Jamie was talking to Landon and she punched his stomach and he laughed and rubbed it. She saw me and walked over to me.

"Let's do this." she said and handed me a small black cell phone. "We'll be back later Landon."

He nodded. I glanced at him and he smiled. I smiled back and waved a small goodbye. Jamie led me out of the house and into a red 2010 Corvette.

"Wow." I gaped at the car.

"I know right, but this is just for show." she said and got in the car.

I jumped in the passenger seat and admired the car from the inside. Black leather covered the interior and everything looked brand new. "What exactly are we going to be doing?"

She started the car and it purred under us. She drove away quickly. "Well we have to get into a building and get someone out." she glanced at me. "I need you to be the distraction while I get her out."

I nodded.

"Just go in and the get secretary to show you the way to his door." she said and unbuckled her seatbelt. She reached over and unbuckled mine. "Get in my seat and drive for me." she said.

I grabbed the wheel from her as she put it in Cruise Control. She crawled behind me and I maneuvered over into the driver's seat. I took control of the car and put my seatbelt on.

She reached under her seat and pulled out a handgun. She checked the magazine and made sure it was loaded. "Just drive straight until you see a large building with Rookman Law." she said and looked around in the backseat.