My Parents

I'm Back~ ...Hi. There are going to be a bit of kissy kissy scenes I'm just here to tell you guy's that... I suck at it.

Delirious POV

Bryce and I where in my room just lazing around. I laid on my bed with Bryce laying on top of me as he played a game that was on my phone. I had my eyes closed trying to get in a power nap. Then our alpha mind linked me. "Delirious I have informed your parents that you found your mate." I then jumped up fast scaring Bryce. I apologized to Bryce before I went back to talk to the alpha. "What do you mean?! You didn't tell them that Bryce is my mate did you!?" I said trying to look as calm as I can so I didn't worry Bryce.  

Alpha stayed quiet. "You told them!?" I all but yelled through the mind link. "Don't you dare raise your voice to me." Alpha growled out. He then sighed. "No, I didn't tell them that Bryce was your mate." Alpha said in a calmer tone.  I sighed out. "Thank you Alpha." I was about to cut the mind link but before I could. "Delirious, The pack has informed me that your parents are here to see you and your mate." Alpha said. I then jumped out of my bed and ran to the door and locked it. Bryce giving me a weird look the whole time. "Alpha please tell them that my mate and I are not here at the pack house."

I then hear the alpha let out a disappointed sigh. "I will do no such thing. If you truly care more about what your parents think then reject your mate. But if you truly do care for Bryce then show them that you don't need there approval for anything." I lay my head on the door and groan out. "F*ck." I feel Bryce place his hand on my back. "Delirious whats wrong?" I turn and look to Bryce. I unlock and open the door. "M-My parents want to meet you. But please don't take what they say to heart." I said as I take his hand and walk down to the main hall of the pack house. 

As Bryce and I get to the main hall I hear him whimper. "I-I don't want to meet them. Everyone says that they look down on everyone that's not an alpha." I sigh and look to one of the pack members waving to them to bring my parents in. "They don't look down to everyone that's not an alpha." I said as I looked to the door. I hear Bryce sigh out. I hold onto Bryce's hand griping it tighter. "They hate everyone that's not an alpha."                    

The doors then opened and my parents walk in turning towards me. Bryce then whimpered out as he tried to get out of my grip. My parents then walked towards me but then stopped and looked to Bryce. They then put on this face as if they where going to throw up. "Go and put that disgusting thing back into the attic where it belongs." My mom said as she pushes her face into my dad's sleeve so she doesn't have to breath in Bryce's scent. 

Bryce stops trying to get out of my grip and instead tries to hide behind me. "Delirious! Get that disgusting thing away from you before it's scent get's onto you!" My mom yelled as she does a shooing motion with her hand. I just stand there not saying or doing anything. I then see my dad cross his arms. "No, I will not allow it." My dad growls. My mom then looks to him. "Allow what?" My mom asked my dad as she looked to him then back to me. She then got this shocked and disgusted look on her face. "No! My baby boy does not and will not have such a disgusting thing as a mate!" My mom yelled as she walked towards us reaching out towards Bryce. Not knowing what she was going to do I grabbed onto her arm stopping her from doing whatever she was going to do.

I then pushed her towards my dad then let out a growl. My dad then bared his teeth at me. "Look at what that omega is making you do! Pushing your mother and growling at her!" I then bare my teeth back at him. "Your making me do this! You and the way you two look down too everyone that's not an alpha!" My dad looks to me then sighs as he pinches the bridge of his nose. "This whole thing is about your sister isn't it. *sigh* Is this why your acting rebellious? Even going so far as to take this omega as your mate?"