Getting a friend back?

Delirious POV

I'm I lying? I was the one that let Cartoonz bite me but...That wasn't me. "Well Delirious hurry up and tell me. Why do you fell the need to lie? Hmm?" I look up and see Vanoss with his arms crossed and anger coming off of him. "I... I'm not. I wanted Cartoonz to mark me so his bite mark can cover up yours." I look over to Ohm. "But Cartoonz wasn't in control of his body his instinct was. Ohm please believe if not me than believe Cartoonz he will never mean to hurt you like this."      

Ohm looks to Cartoonz than back at me. "I kn.... I know his instinct was in control." Ohm starts to cry a bit harder. "It was Cartoonz instinct that was trying to brake are mate bond. When..... When Cartoonz bit you... his instinct mind linked me not only telling me but showing me that you are a better fit to be his mate."  I stand there with my mouth open but not able to say anything.       

Ohm looks up and wipes his tears. "And from what I've seen you both wanted it.  Are you happy Delirious? I seen it, The whole thing From the part when he marked you to when he was laying on top of you kissing you! And I couldn't stop it I couldn't even look away! Thank god the link was cut off halfway! Do you know how much it hurt not only seeing it but knowing your mate wants someone else! You probably don't. You think you can just take someone else's mate and not have to worry about anything but you know what! Karma's a b!tch!"   

Ohm pushes me aside and walks over to Vanoss grabbing his shirt pulling him in and kissing him. Vanoss jumps at first but then pulls Ohm closer making the kiss deep. Cartoonz runs and pulls them apart. Vanoss and Ohm both look to Cartoonz growling. "What? You have Delirious as your mate now. So there's no point in you getting mad at me for looking for a new mate." Ohm says as he looks back to Vanoss wrapping his arm's around him.   

I look to Vanoss hopping he'll push Ohm away. Vanoss looks my way. He grins and grabs Ohm pulling him close with his hand on Ohms cheek. "You'll make a great mate." Vanoss says as he lifts Ohms head as he moves to Ohms neck licking it. I feel my heart being squeeze and tears start to fall. I cover my mouth to hide my sobbing. I hear someone run to me and lift my head up but when I didn't fell the sparks I knew it wasn't Vanoss.          

"Del look at me. It's okay everything's okay."  I look up about to yell at him telling him that it's all over but when I see Cartoonz his eye's are full of tears. I bite my lip to stop myself from crying anymore.     I need to get Cartoonz out of here. I maybe hurting but Cartoonz is hurting way more then me. Cartoonz been with Ohm for three years! Three years of hugging, kissing, talking, and just being close to each other. I never had that with Vanoss so I shouldn't hurt as much as Cartoonz. So I need to be strong.      

I cup Cartoonz face with my hands. "Yeah, Everything alright. I'm here for you and your here for me." I grab Cartoonz hand and look to Ohm and Vanoss. Ohm has his face in Vanoss's chest and Vanoss is holding him close. I shake my head trying to get rid of the hurt I feel seeing them like that. Vanoss look's up and see's me looking. "What Are you guy's leaving already?" Seeing the smug look Vanoss is giving me helped me forget the hurt I felt and replaced it with anger. "No I have to grab my stuff first I don't want to leave and have to come back to get it. The less I see you the better."     

I pull Cartoonz to the stairs but was stopped when Vanoss jumped in front of us. "No!" Vanoss had his arms out to block us from going up the stairs. "I.. I'll get your sh!t. I don't want you walking around my house." I growl at Vanoss. "Well, I don't want you touching my stuff! Now move out of the way!" I yelled as I pushed Vanoss out of the way pulling Cartoonz up the stairs with me. Vanoss still trying to stop us.   

I open the door to the room I was staying in. "Why don't you let me get my things. It's not like I'm going to steal anything!" I stop dead in my tracks. "What?..... Why dose this room have Vanoss's scent all over it? This is the room I was staying in isn't it?" I turn to look at Vanoss his face rad from anger and ... embarrassment?  Vanoss grabs me and pushes me to the stairs. " Get the hell out! I want you and your new mate to get the hell out of my house!"