Fake mate's

Delirious POV

"Are you going to kiss me back?" Bryce said as he looked to me blushing. I then feel him place his hand on mine. 'Wait... Did Bryce really just kiss me?' I look to him not understanding what just happened. I just blankly stare at him not knowing what to say or do. Bryce then pulls his hand away and looks to me embarrassed. "Oh..um..N-Never mind. J-Just forget I said anything." I look to him and see that he's taking deep breaths to calm himself down. 

I grab his hand too make him look to me so I could see what's wrong and ask him why he kissed me. "Bryce?" I said waiting for him to tell me whats the matter. Bryce then looks to me covering his mouth. "I... I just. I don't know why I did that... Well, I do but I know you don't feel the same. Sorry." Bryce said as he looks away from me, But he doesn't let go of my hand. "What do you mean?" I said as I place my hand on his cheek to turn him to face me. Bryce then leans into my hand looking to me but then looks down as he starts to blush. "I-I think I Like you Delirious and I mean that in a 'I want to date you' type of way."      

My eye's go wide as I try to think of what to say next but before I can open my mouth Bryce stops me. "You don't have too say anything. I know that Omegas like me are just not what people think of when there looking for a mate." Bryce said as he lets out a small but sad laugh. I pull Bryce close and let out a small protective growl knowing exactly how he's feeling. "Delirious?" Bryce said calling out to me but I just pull him closer. 'What am I suppose to say? Can I tell him that it's not true when I know all to well that it's just how everyone see's us omegas?'   

Bryce then pulls himself closer to me as I feel him start to purr into my chest. "Delirious, If your okay with it. I want you too make me your mate." Bryce said as he stopped purring to hear what I had to say. I cup Bryce's face and make him look up at me. "I-I can't. What about your real mate? What if they come looking for you?" I said as I started to feel myself shake from thinking about the mate I used to have. I then see Bryce look down as if he was about to cry. "Even If my mate comes looking for me, As soon as they see that I'm an omega the'll reject me." Bryce said as he pulled my hands away from his face But then leans in and lays his head on my shoulder as he tries to stop himself from crying.  "Sorry, I know you don't want an omega like me. You probably want someone better or to go out and find your real mate." Bryce said as he was taking deep breaths to help stop himself from crying.  

I Wrapped my arms around Bryce and pull him in as I started to tear up. "I already found my mate, But...H-he rejected me." I said. I then felt Bryce take a deep breath as he let himself start to cry as he laid his head on my chest. "I-I didn't... *Shaky sigh* I don't know why he did something as stupid as rejecting you." Bryce said. I then laid back still holding Bryce to my chest. I started to rub circles on his back. I then felt him start to purr again. I then sighed out as I started to feel calm again. I then laughed. "It's been awhile sense I let myself cry after the whole thing." I said as I leaned into Bryce, Feeling calmer. Bryce and I just laid there enjoying the calming warmth of each other.

We then heard a knock and the door opening. I turned my head to look too the door trying to move as little as possible thinking that I'll lose this calming warmth forever if I moved to much. I look up and see the sluttiest and most annoying beta we have in our pack. "You f*cking disgusting omega!" The beta female yelled as she ran in grabbing onto Bryce's arm. I got up and grabbed the beta by her neck letting out a deep and murderess growl. "Don't you f*cking touch him you disgusting  B!tch!"   I growled out. I then let go and pushed her away from Bryce. She then looked to Bryce again growling. I growled stepping in front of Bryce blocking him from her line of sight.

The beta then looked to me worried. "He's using his omega scent to trick you isn't he!?" I growled baring my teeth at her but then looked up and seen the alpha leaning on the door frame. I stopped and stepped back making sure Bryce was behind me. "May I ask what's going on?" The alpha said sounding calm. "That dirty omega is using his heat to trick Delirious into mating with him!" The beta female yelled as she pointed to Bryce. "Is this true?" alpha asked now looking to Bryce. Bryce just looked down to scared to say anything. "See!? Why do we even have this disgusting omega in our pack!?"