Do I or Do I not have a mate?

Delirious POV

Cartoonz and I look to each other second thinking things but still going through with it. Cartoonz and I hug and rub are faces in each others necks trying to get as much of are scents on each other. Then I feel cartoonz kissing my neck trying to leave a hickey. My Omega instinct was purring but also growling loudly telling me to stop or kill the male that is not are mate from marking us. I knew Cartoonz wasn't going to mark me but I still let out a small growl letting Cartoonz know that I want him to stop kissing my neck.       

Cartoonz pulls his face away from my neck looking to me. "Don't worry Del I wont do anymore than this. But I have to say I leave some good ass hickeys." Cartoonz laughs as he rubs the kiss mark on my neck. "Will this be good enough?" Cartoonz asks looking to me then to the door rubbing the back of his neck, But before I can say anything we hear a loud bang and yelling come from down stairs.     

Cartoonz and I look to each other then jump out of the bed and run down to see what was happening. We see Vanoss growling with his eye's going from brown to gold and Alison trying to calm him down. Tyler has Mini behind him making sure that his mate doesn't get hurt and Tyler's eye's are also changing to his alpha pink color. Moo is on the floor with Ohm trying to help stop Ohm from crying even more.  

As Cartoonz and I try to understand what's is going on Vanoss see us then looks to me and Growls even louder. Vanoss then looks to Alison he then puts his face in his hands trying to calm himself down. Vanoss then lowers his hands a bit to look to me. Vanoss starts to growl again but this time he turns and grabs one of the side tables and throws it at Cartoonz.            

Cartoonz grabs me and pulls me to him pushing my face in to his chest. I then hear the side table smash in to the wall I look to see a hole in the wall and the now broken side table where me and Cartoonz were just standing. I look to Vanoss but before I can say anything someone tackles me to the ground growling and hitting me.     

I cover me face not being able to see who is attacking me. "I should have known that you'll use your omega scent to trick Cartoonz in to mating with you! He's my mate not yours! Give him back to me!" Ohm said hitting me again and again but I start to feel water hitting me. 'Is Ohm crying?' I then hear growling and feel Ohm being pulled off of me. "Del did not use his omega scent to trick me! It was you who pushed me away!" cartoonz yelled.  

"I never...!" Ohm was saying before he was cut off. "You always did! You didn't want anyone to see us together so we never went on dates! You didn't want your friends or family to know about me so you kept it a secret for three years! Three years I waited for you to be ready but You and I both know you'll never be ready! So go ahead and say it, You don't want me as your mate." Cartoonz turns to me grabbing my hand for support and putting his head on my shoulder so no one can see him on the verge of tears.  

I hugged Cartoonz knowing if I don't calm him down now he'll be a crying mess in a instant. I then feel someone looking to me with hatred. I look up and see everyone is looking to me there eye's screaming hatred,liar,and fake but what Moo said hurt me the most. "Damn Slutty omega you couldn't have Vanoss so you went and took Ohm's mate." I feel myself start to shake not being able to move or look away I start to cry. With tears falling down my face I see everyone looking shocked.           

I wipe my tears on Cartoonz shirt. "Cartoonz I want to leave." I look to the door but see Vanoss running to Cartoonz and I. Vanoss pull's Cartoonz away from me and tosses him to Ohm. Vanoss looks to me and I see his eye's are pure gold now. Thinking Vanoss was going to yell at me. I push him away but Vanoss grabbed me pushing me against the wall. I try to push again but can't. I look to everyone but they don't know what to do, but I then look to Alison she's standing there with a smile on here face. I was thinking she was laughing at me but she then mouth something. *Let him see the kiss mark* she mouth pointing to her neck.     

I did what she told me. I lifted my head letting Vanoss see the kiss mark. I then feel pain shooting down my body. I look to Alison to see she's standing there with a proud smile. I then hear my omega instinct purr and say 'We're finally marked by are mate.' I jump shocked at what I heard. I then try to push Vanoss off of me again. Vanoss lift's his head to look at me with his eye's pure gold still holding me to the wall. "Your my mate. And now that I marked you, you wont be able to lie. I'll feel what your feeling and you'll feel what I feel."        

I then feel pleasure,hurt, happiness,loneliness and jealousy run thru my mind. 'This must be what Vanoss is feeling right now' I look to Vanoss to see tears in his golden eye's. "Mate why don't you feel any happiness? Your feeling's right now there all so sad. Why do you think your not good enough?   !Delirious you should never think of......!" I cover his mouth. "Please don't say anymore! I just....  I'm just not worth anyone's time. You guy's never really liked me anyway's and now that You all hate me I thought that it wouldn't mater."           

"What do you mean your not worth anyone's time!? Even before I knew you were my mate I was jealous of everyone and everything that you thought about. I fell in love with the way you see thing's. The you that always have a different way of going about thing's. The things you like your jokes and your laugh. Oh god your laugh. I find myself looking for ways to make you laugh just to hear it. So please Delirious don't ever think of hurting yourself. Please." Vanoss said grabbing my hand's and putting his head on my shoulder.  

I look up to see everyone looking to me hurt not from me lying but from me not telling them how hurt,sad or close to just giving up I was. I start to cry and I mean cry. "I'm ..so sorry! *hick* Ohm I'm so sorry but please forgive Cartoonz. You can hate me all you want..... *sniff* but don't hate Cartoonz. We didn't do anything we just wanted to get you jealous." I hug Vanoss pulling him closer. "I'm so sorry Vanoss.... *hick* *sniff*  I just wanted you to be happy and I didn't mean for you to get hurt."     

I feel Vanoss pick me up. "I'm going to calm my mate down you guy's should do the same."  I feel Vanoss start walking up the stairs. "What about me and Alison?" Moo said "Well.. Alison can you take Moo out to meet some of your friends?" "Okay, hey Moo do you have a type I have lots of friends that still don't have mates. You interested?" Alison asked. "Well I'm Not sure." Is all I heard before we headed up the stairs.

I hear Vanoss open a door then close it. "Delirious I know what your thanking. But we can save that for later~" Vanoss said with a seductive growl. I start to blush. "I know that. It's just your scent is everywhere in this room and I just....Like your scent." Vanoss jump on to the bed with me still in his arms. "Are you tired? You did just go though ten different emotions at once." Vanoss said laughing. "And who do you think made me like that hmm?" I laugh with him.    

Vanoss and I get comfortable as we lay there looking at each other. Vanoss moves my hair out of my face and than kisses me. "Are you okay with me saying I love you?" Vanoss asked looking in to my eye's with his gold one's. I blush looking away. "Of course I'm okay with it. I...just." Vanoss kisses me again. "You don't have to say it if your not ready." I look to him with a small smile. "Thank you." I feel myself start to fall asleep.         

I wake up and see Vanoss sitting up on the bed. "Morning~" I say still half asleep. I feel Vanoss jump a bit before looking to me. "What happen? Why are you still here And why are you sleeping in my bed?" Vanoss said looking and sounding mad. I see his eye's there back to there normal brown color. He's look's to the mark he left on me. He then points to it. "Why are you in my bed when you already have a mate? Forget it I don't care just hurry up and get out." 

'He Doesn't remember? Should I just leave? Or should I tell him?'