Mini's mate

Delirious POV

Sitting Down At the kitchen table still wondering why I felt down about Vanoss. Is it because he's know's were omegas and is avoiding Mini and I? Or is it the beta he went to go see? I look down to my food not filling like eating. I sigh. Well he talked to Mini and thanked him for breakfast like last night didn't happen. Well to him maybe it didn't. He wont remember because his alpha instinct was in control not him. But he could see me sleeping next to him when he woke up he could of woke me up to see why I was there instead of leaven me there.             

I fill a hand on my shoulder and I look up to see Mini giving me a reassuring look. "Delirious everything's ok. I don't think Vanoss even remembers last night. So don't worry so much over it." I give him a half smile. I look around and see that me and Mini are the only ones in the kitchen. "I know it's just... I feel a little off is all." I put my face in my hands sighing.    

I fill Mini pull me in for a much need hug and I hug him back. "If the guy's see us like this there really going to think where mate's." I laugh pulling myself closer to Mini. "I knew it. Why the hell are you two lying about something like that. Delirious if your making him do this I'll rip your throat out!" Tyler said pulling me away from Mini holding me up by my shirt. "Talk now Delirious!" 

I fill myself getting pissed. I'm not in the mood to be dealing with Tyler's stupid alpha tantrums. I grab Tyler's arm to lift myself up a bit and knee him in his ribs. Tyler lets go and grabs on to his ribs as he lean's on the floor. "you fucking asshole." Tyler said as he glaring at me with his eye's changing to a light pink. "Don't know why your pissed at me your the one that started it. Whatever I'm not in the mood to listen to you complain. Getting pissed at me for acting like Mini's mate but here you are going around acting like your  his mate." I said waving my hand to brush off any comment he's going to make but to my surprises he was quiet. I look back at Tyler.           

Tyler look as if he had a thousand question's but didn't ask them. Great now I fell like I stepped on a topic that Tyler may not want to bring up or talk about. Well alpha's tend to want to protect weak pack members but why does it look like he know's that's not the reason? Mini's not in his pack but that can't the reason can it?   

I look over to Mini to see him blushing just a little bit looking at Tyler. It's as if he's waiting for Tyler's answer. 'Wait is the guy Mini like's Tyler? No no no..... Tyler and Mini are completely different from each other.' I shake my head trying to get rid of the image even if it's a little cute in my opinion. Well let me try just one thing.   

I go up to Tyler first and sit down next to him. I look to see if Mini is still looking. "What?" Tyler asked. Not giving him a answer I hug him Putting on my best flirty voice as if I have one. "Tyler~ Your alpha scent smells pretty good I wouldn't mind if it was all over me." I said trying to hide the fact that saying that gave me the chills.  Hope he doesn't find out i'm an omega by me acting like this.

"No stop it!" Mini screamed stomping his foot and griping his hands on to his pants like a kid trowing a tantrum. I look to his eye's to see not only tears but he's eye's them self are silver blue different from there normal blue-green color. Tyler see's this and looks to me and growls. I guess he thinks Mini is crying over me. Now it's Mini's turn I get up and walk to Mini grabbing his arm and kissing him on his forehead then pulling him close.          

"Mini cant you see! Delirious is just messing with you! You should find someone better!" I look to Tyler I can see he want's to rip me off of Mini. I guess getting the answer strait from him wont be that hard. "So.... Are you someone better?" I say this as I push Mini in to Tyler's arms. Tyler pull's Mini closer as if trying to keep him away from me. "Of course! I'm not giving him to you or anyone else!" Tyler's eye's go big surprised by what he just said. 

Mini then let's out a wimpier one I've heard only once. He's going back in to heat! I go and try to grab Mini but Tyler let's out a very threatening growl. Damn he'll seriously kill me if I try to take Mini from him But I can't just let Mini go in to heat.      

As I'm looking for a way to take Mini from Tyler with out him killing me the guy's walk in. "What did we just walk in to?" Ohm asked looking to me probably seeing I'm in a panic. "Tyler stop picking on Delirious." Moo said as him and Ohm walk to Tyler and Mini.  

"Come any closer and you'll see why Delirious is so scared." Tyler said baring his teeth. Moo and Ohm back up and look to me for answers but got it before I can say anything. "Wait someone's in heat don't tell me. Mini? " Ohm said looking to me with sadness in he's eye's. "So you two aren't like me and my mate." Ohm said in almost a wispier but I heard it. Tyler and Mini where in there own world and Moo was confused trying to understand what was going on even thou he already has the answer. I was the only one to hear the sad words Ohm said.       

Ohm looked to Tyler and walked to him. Tyler growled but Ohm kept walking to him. "Ohm if you come any closer." Tyler growled pulling Mini closer. "You don't need to worry I already found my mate. I wont take yours ?" Where all looking at Tyler now waiting for his answer. I see Mini he's shaking is he scared of the answer Tyler will give?       

Tyler notices Mini shaking and pull's him close rubbing his back calming him. Tyler looks up and we all see his alpha self is in control. "Mine." Mini purr's wrapping his arm's around Tyler. "Mate! My mate! I'm so happy Tyler's my mate! I knew Tyler was my mate I just knew it!"       

Mini and Tyler are hugging like there life's depends on it. I cover up a giggle. "So, What are... What where you and Delirious?" Moo asked. "Delirious and I are b.." I cut Mini off. "shut it not another word! You let your secret out but I wont let mine. Tyler you better not let any one force Mini to tell my secret. All I'll tell you guy's is that Mini and I are where just keeping each others secret but he let he's out. But there's nothing more nothing less to that."            

All the guy's nod there heads. We then hear the front door open. "Ok.... What happen?" Vanoss said walking in to the kitchen seeing Mini and Tyler on the floor hugging. "Well Mini's an omega, Tyler and Mini are mate's, Mini went in to heat, Tyler tried to kill us all, There was nothing between Mini and Delirious, and Delirious is keeping a secret from everyone but Mini. Did I get it wright?" Moo said then looked to all of us.      

Vanoss looked to Mini. "Whats the secret?" Vanoss asked with a little alpha authority in his voice. "Don't order my mate around." Tyler growled. "I only told Mini for a reason you guy's don't need to know for now. I tell you guy's when I'm good and ready. Oh and Moo You got one thing wrong Mini's not the only one that Knows my secret a close friend of mine also knows." I said with a proud smile.         

Vanoss looks to me with irritation. "Who?"