Letting my instinct take control

Delirious POV

I sit there giving in to the pain and pleasure of the bite. But then feel something come over me. I didn't under stand it. I feel that my omega instinct wanted to give in to Cartoonz's advances but my mind was screaming anger and blood lust. I then realized it wasn't me that was feeling anger and blood lust it was Vanoss. But why? He should be glad that were trying to cover up the marking that we both don't want.    

I push Cartoonz away to have him look at me. But before I can tell him anything I see that his eye's are glowing red. Cartoonz then grabs on to my hips pulling me closer to him giving me a deep kiss. My omega instinct let's out a loud lustful wimpier Strong enough that it comes out of my mouth to. I was starting to feel the same way as my omega instinct. I then start to feel my omega instinct pushing it's way out to take control I didn't care anymore so I let it.  

Delirious's omega instinct POV

I let out another lustful wimpier. I look to Cartoonz wrapping my legs and arms around him pulling him in to another deep kiss. Pulling away from the kiss every once in a while to catch are breath. After a while where in the back of the car me panting and shirtless while Cartoonz is looking through his bag for something. "What are you looking for? Come on we where just getting to the good part~" I said looking to Cartoonz seductively as I pull at my jeans. Cartoonz looks and growls seductively then shakes his head like he's trying to calm himself down. His eye's going from his sexy red to his normal brown.  

"I'm just looking for something I bought for times like this." I look to him mad thinking it was probably something stupid like a blindfold or something but then I remember. "Oh~ Don't you think your getting a little ahead of yourself Mr.Cartoonz~ Where just having a little fun. Where not going that far." He looks to me with a raised brow then realizing what i'm talking about then blushes. "I'm not looking for that!" 

I look to him with a cocky smile. "What do you mean? You did say it's for times like this." I laugh looking for my shirt then grabbing it putting it on. Cartoonz sigh's throwing the bag to the floor. "It's rut suppressants... *sigh* My alpha instincts are telling me to mate and mark Ohm but you know how that is. It's been like that sense the first year me and Ohm started dating. But now my instinct so worked up it want's to mate and mark anyone even you. So Please i'm trying hard not to hurt him so don't be doing this to Del. We both want are mates where just trying to numb the pain."        

I look to him seeing his eye's have red in them but there mostly brown now. I sigh sitting down leaning back. "But what if something like this was suppose to happen? you know like fate. Or did fate make a mistake paring us up with are mate's? Like did we do something to make are mates not love us or was it never meant to happen in the first place. Whatever it is are mate's will never talk to us after what we said and did."        

I look to Cartoonz seeing him sitting with his arms crossed looking like he's waiting for something. "What? What else do you want me to say?" Cartoonz sighs "Your hiding something from Del aren't you. What is it?" I growl irritated. 'How the hell does he see thru us like that?' Now it was my turn to sigh. "When Vanoss woke up he acted like he didn't remember anything but he knew he marked me. He was acting like his alpha instinct was the only one in control but because of the mark I was able to feel what he felt. He hated it. He was wishing he didn't let his feelings take control or get in the way. I didn't want Delirious to get hurt so I blocked the feelings that was being sent to him while also blocking off his feelings for Vanoss. I just didn't want him to hurt as much as I do knowing how are mate felt about us. "        

We sit there not talking for what seemed like hours. "Damn it! What the hell where we thinking! Doing something like this wont make us feel any better. It sure as hell wont make are mate's feel any better about being with us! Let Del be in control and give him back his feeling's he has for Vanoss. He need's to know how much he really needs him." I nod "Ok but be ready for anything."  "I thing I can handle it. I now know how to stop him from crying." I giggle shaking my head. "Good luck."        

Delirious POV

I open my eye's to see Cartoonz sitting in front of me before I can ask him anything. I feel this amazing but heart braking rush of feelings. I cover my mouth trying to hold back what i'm feeling. Cartoonz moves closer to me with a look of sorrow. 'Bad idea' I give him a good left hook. "I wouldn't come near me if I was you, Mr.Cartoonz." I said almost growling. "hehe  It's good to see you back to your old self but next time try not to hit me like you want to kill me." Cartoonz said as he jump to the driver seat still holding his jaw. "Well where to?" Cartoonz said as he started the car.       

I jump to the front buckling myself in. "Where else? Where going to Vanoss's. I want to give that asshole a piece of my mind and a good left hook or two." Cartoonz laughs "Well try not to hurt him to bad." I rest my head on my hand turning to look out the window. "Of course not I love that stupid idiot."