14] visitors

Visitors

Mason Crocker?As in Mason from school?What was he doing here?

"Amelia I didnt know you were a werewolf?"he asked suprised

"Well neither did I, until a week ago," I replied,I wanted to ask him what was he doing here but Andrew beat me to it.

"Who are you?And what are you doing here?"Andrew asked.

"why exactly should I tell you that?"Mason asked angrily, well I guess everyone here had temperament issues.

"I am the Alpha of this pack and you are right now talking to my mate,"he said with authority in his voice.

At Andrew's declaration Mason suddenly bowed with respect,"i am sorry Alpha, I didnt know."

"Well Alpha I found my mate, I was rogue until now but now that I have found her I think she will be well protected in a pack so I came here to ask permission to join the pack,I was going to the pack office,but saw Mia and stopped"

"who is she your mate I mean?"I asked curiously.

"You remember Claire right?its her,"he said happily.

"Cool Claire a nice girl I am so happy for you guys."I stated.

"so when are you guys moving?"I asked.

"It depends on whether they let us join the pack"He said nodding towards Andrew.

"Can they join?please?"I asked putting a puppy dog face, atleast then I would have some known people in here.

"Its not that easy we first have to verify whether there are any criminal records or not,whether they mean any harm to the pack,only after this can I give the consent,this process requires minimum of two days"Andrew stated.

There I found a loophole. no way I am joining today,"So that means even my records have to be checked and verified ,I can't join today either right?"I said smiling inwardly.

"No its not like that, in your case you are the luna of the pack plus a mate of an pack member nonetheless the alpha itself "He said now repenting on his earlier words.

"Rules are rules, we shouldn't be giving preferences, its not just, what kinda pack would we be then,"I countered

"Fine in that case I will have them speed it up but you will join the pack tonight itself,"Andrew said with determination to make it happen. Awesome!(note the sarcasm)

tringggggg.....tringgggg my phone started buzzing.

"Hey,nope I am still here.....{pause}....I tried my best to escape"I spoke on the phone Andrew was constantly bugging me about who was on the other end but i wanted to piss him off.

"I wasnt faking I had full plans of escape....."I replied.

"Who is it?Andrew inquired with an frustrated tone.

"Ya I will wear that one tonight.....I promise....love you too..."that did it my phone was snatched from me at the very instant those words escaped my mouth.

"Who the hell is this?"he asked angrily.

Awesome!! somebody was getting in trouble and even if not trouble he definitely wasnt getting in their good books.

"Oh i am sorry Mrs Evers i didnt know it was you.......ya..I will give it to her," his tone was now polite.

"Its your Mother,"he emphasized on the mother part.

"Okay mom....yup....will do....I promise I will wear a dress tonight...no,I wont embarrass you by coming in jeans..........bye,"I let out a breath. moms can be annoying sometimes.

"You couldnt just tell me that your mom was on line? I spoke to her in such a rude tone,now she will have an bad impression of me,"he was embarrassed.

"Well you deserve it for snatching the phone,"I commented.

"Well you said 'I love you' I had to find out who was it on the other end," he said.

"Alpha, the elders asked me to summon you,"said a guard.

"I will be there,"Andrew replied.The guard bowed and left.

He then turned to me,"Be ready by 8 you have two hours,and please stay indoors if you need anything just ask Declan or call me up."

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

Two hours thats all I had only 120 minutes I had to do something,but what I couldnt join the pack,that would destroy all hopes of escaping so I had to stop it.

My mom had called me 12 times in the past half an hour,finally I just let it ring.I needed some alone time to think this through

tick tock tick tock Only 1 hour to go, and i still had no idea how I was going to stop this.

thud,the door closed,

"Mia why arent you ready yet?"It was Andrew.

"I was busy," was all I said.

"Busy doing what?"he asked,"anyways go get ready, we have to be there in 30 minutes."

I just nodded,rebeling against him was doing me no good.

I just wore a dress which was my mom's choice,atleast someone would be happy, I thought.

I left the bathroom to see Andrew all dressed up in formals, he looked handsome.

"I know you are getting cold feet but there is no reason to be nervous,they already like you,just be yourself,"he assured,

Okay here goes my freedom! I started walking towards the door and suddenly it started spinning and the darkness engulfed me.

_________________________________

So did she really faint or was that all fake to ditch the pack joining ritual?????

Find out in the next chapter.

Also dont forget to vote and comment!!!!