2] waking up wolf

Aparently I wasnt the only one shocked that I was a wolf because the grey wolf I was protecting looked confused (wait how am I able to intrepret a wolf's expressions) i realised now wasnt the time for scientific explanations and logical reasonings I tilted my head to see the big black wolf was shocked too but that wasnt it he was also proud and him being proud made me happy.

"As much as I would love to listen to u after 12 years we still have to save mum I mean the grey wolf so stop thinking and start acting" a voice in my head told; no ordered me.  

Any other time I would have snapped at someone ordering me but I didn't because the voice though foreign felt familiar.

I was about to attack when the 4 wolves retreated looking shocked and confused still keeping their guard up.

the black wolf was about to attack them but decided against it because the grey wolf yelped in pain the black wolf rushed to where the grey wolf was they looked like a couple deep in love.

__________________________

there is a fight scene at the left it gives you the feel of the action.the blue wolf in there can be considered Mia 

"no shit sherlock" the voice returned great first I shift into wolf and then I hear voices in my head I sure am hallucinating but my illusion reached its peak when the grey wolf transformed into mom and the black into dad.

I think I need to lie down, well my body beat me to it and fainted.

*****David' s pov***** 

My mate, my wife, my love, my life, was injured in front of me and I couldnt protect her.

I called Stan a while ago why isnt he here yet Stan was alpha of a nearby pack I called him for assistance when the wolves attacked.

"well it isnt his job to protect UR MATE and DAUGHTER" said my wolf he was angry because I moved away from our pack "none of this would have happened if u would have stayed in the pack"replied my wolf I wanted to argue but knew he was right.  

"David dont u take the blame of this on you no one could have predicted this" Rose said in a fake cheerful voice and also forced a smile.                                                                                                                

I knew she was in pain I smiled; suddenly I heard a thud and saw Mia faint she was still in her wolf form.

"As much as I hate those wolves for attacking us I will still be grateful to them for they are the reason Mia shifted after 12 years can u believe it" I said trying to distract Rose from the pain.

"And look how magnificent her wolf is and her fur is all white like snow david did u notice her size...aghh....for a moment I forgot I had a silver bullet in me",Rose said.

"David, Rose, where are u guys???"Stan asked frantically.

"In here" I yelled.

*******7 hours later*******

Amelia's pov

I woke up feeling strange suddenly I remembered weird dreams about me turning into a wolf mom and dad turning back to human me not winning the competition wait I actually didnt win it.

As I was about to get up I coulnt find my hands because I didnt have any I had paws wait what suddenly last nights images filled in I have to do something about my hallucinations.