20] settling in

"Thanks for the dinner Gretchen"I muttered meekly,still feeling guilty about lying to Gretchen.But she sure was of forgiving nature and also a good cook.Dinner was almost over and i was helping Gretchen clear the table;the guys though were still fighting over the dessert.

"Boys do save some for Amelia and me,"Gretchen reminded them.

Although reminding them did no help since they when back to digging in.

"Here i saved some for you too,"Zubin whispered from behind us.

"Zubin always the gentleman huh?"Gretchen spoke while offering the dessert to me.

"Thanks but I am full, do you know where Nathan is?"I inquired.

"He already left,If you arent eating that can I have it?"Zubin asked.

"He left??....You sure"I asked returning the dessert back to him,his face was brightened by that.The dessert sure had to be delicious.

"He was the one who brought me here,now how am I supposed to get back?"I asked.

"Well any of the guys here would drop you but Alpha's told us he is coming to get you,"Zubin said while trying to lick off the remainder of the cream off the bowl.

********************************

I know it is very short,Had I been the reader I would have hated myself too. sorry!!! will try to upload soon.