11] freedom at last

In need of some awesome suggestions from all you readers in order to pick a cast for Andrew and Amelia. I m confused please help!!

_________________________________

Freedom at last

My wolf betrayed me! "Andrea how could you? I trusted you. I thought we were one and you ratted me out to someone who wasnt speaking to you until I convinced him." I said emphasizing on the 'I' part.

I did it for our best you wont survive in the outside world. you are new, also you dont know how they treat rogues. I did us a favour.

I kept quiet knowing I had to convince my wolf if I wanted to escape.

"Why is everyone staring at us?"I asked now noticing my surrounding,"And why is everyone grinning?"

"They are all happy to see you,their luna"he said now looking stern yet proud.

"Wait,where is my dads car?your pack thinks my dad is a traitor they might hurt him.Stop the car, lets wait for them I will call them." i said panic and worry now invading me.

"Dont worry no one will hurt your parents I already mindlinked them so they know the truth now"He said patiently.

"How can you be so sure what if they dont believe you, lets just wait"I said now demanding.

"No one disobeys an alphas order also my pack has full faith in me"he said now sounding angry.

"Alright but if anything happens to them even a little scratch then i am......"

I was cut off by Andrew,"you are....haha....what will you do?"

I just ignored him knowing I couldnt really do anything but that had to change soon.

"Dont worry your parents are already at the new house we vacated for them, my pack member just linked me" Andrew said now serious.

"So why arent we there yet they were with us so how did they reach there and we havent?" I asked.

"Because we are not going there." he said calmly.

"Then where are we going just take me home I am not in a mood to go anywhere"I said exhausted.

"thats exactly where we are going ,our home."he said softly.

"You are going to stay at my parents place too?"I was now confused.

"Nope I will stay at my place its near to the pack house so....."he was about to say something but I cut him off.

"Then its not our home because my home is where mom and dad are"I said clearing the confusion.

"No you are staying with me at our home"he said smiling widely I wanted to wipe the grin off his stupid face.

"So thats why you were stalling for so long?" I yelled now furious at him.

"I thought stalling would reduce your temper but......"Before he could say anything I hit his jaw.

"aghhhhhhh........shit what are you iron man"I said holding my hand and rubbing my other hand on it while whimpering in pain.

He abruptly stopped the car giving the car a sudden jerk,hmmm jerk is the time derivative of acceleration....

"Mia now isnt the time for mechanics" Andrea shouted

"Are you all right?" panic in his voice,"Mia talk to me are you all right."

"I just hit you and you are asking if I am alright whats wrong with you?"i said, while my hand throbbing was with pain.