chp26 Welcoming trouble

Welcoming trouble

"Well?"Carter finally asked since Kevin made the revelation of knowing me but didnt declare how. We were all staring at Kevin expecting an answer

"Well what?"Kevin asked dumbly and he wasnt even blonde.

"I thought you figured out where you saw her?"Carter said calmly but looked like he was going to explode.

"Oh ya....She was going to join the pack,Alpha Stan and her dad are friends,I saw her at the pack house that day with Josh,"He finally broke the suspense.

Oh no,if Uncle Stan found out,he would definitely send me back.I couldnt go back now; not after having come so far.

"Umm...Ya,see I am not a threat on the contrary I am a friend so if you guys dont mind I am gonna go now,It was nice meeting you all,tell Josh I said hi."I pretended to be casual and took a step away when Kevin called out.

"Wait,why dont you say it yourself,He is here."

I turned around to see a wolf around 10 feet away from us,but due to the wolf speed it only took him about a minute to get near us.

"Mia?What are you doing here?"Josh screamed looking shocked.Before I could say something he started again.

"Andrew let you go alone?Is he out of his mind....does he not know how dangerous it is?"he took a brief pause and before I could come up with an explanation he started again,"How could he leave his mate unprotected and alone to wander off,I will talk to dad,if Andrew cant be a proper mate..."

Did he just say Dad talking to Andrew,no way that could happen,I had to stop him before he mindlinked his dad about this.

"Wait...Andrew didnt leave me alone and unprotected,I would love that though a little alone time...."I wandered in my own thoughts.

"Mia??"Josh interuppted

"Oh ya..I ran off,"I mumbled.

"You ran off?"Josh asked looking confused.

"Thats what I said,"

"Why would you do that"He asked ignoring my remark."Is Andrew being cruel?Is he hurting you?"

"No"

"Is...is he forcing you?"He was embarrassed while asking this.

"Nope"

"Did he reject you?"

"Nooo,none of that,he is in no way harming me,he does annoy me and has put up guards so that I dont escape,but nothing I cant handle."By the time I finished saying this he was smiling so were the others,well other than Carter who looked bored.

"He has put up guards for you and you still ran off?"Josh asked trying to control his laughter.

"Yup.."I answered.

"Carter,Go to the pack house and inform Dad about this."Josh commanded.

Carter was about to shift but I interupted,"wait,I told you its not Andrew's fault,"

"Yup I know"

"then why are you telling Uncle Stan about this?"I asked.

"Well he needs to inform Andrew that you are here,"He answered

"If Andrew finds out he wont let me go,"I protested.

"Thats the plan,"He argued.

I gave him a confused look.

"Listen Mia I know this is all weird and new to you,but according to the werewolf council laws if a pack finds another pack's member then they have to inform their Alpha,"