7] Daughter of a traitor

Daughter of a traitor

He was about to attack Josh when Josh bowed down showing him respect and muttered "Alpha."

Alpha [what a weird name] didnt reply anything just acknowledged his presence. I was pissed at Josh so I moved from behind alpha and was about to yell at Josh when alpha grabbed my wrist and pulled me into him.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" I asked now angry at him who did he think he was to manhandle me like that, now that Josh was here I felt a little brave.

"Why were you going to him?" he pointed at Josh with a disgusted tone.

"And why do I need to tell you that? hell, I dont even know you"I snapped.

" I am your mate you are answerable to me"he said with an authority evident in his voice.

"Your what?"I asked not knowing what mate meant but whatever it meant it made my wolf happy but she wasnt talking to me. I wonder why, I mean all the other time she is constantly making her presence known.

"Alpha Andrew, Mia doesnt know a lot about us I think it would be best if we took this matter at the pack house, so..."Josh tried explaining.

"No she is my mate I dont want her in an unknown territory I want her safe in my pack I am taking her with me,"he started pulling me but was stopped when a hand reached his shoulder it was Josh, thank god!

"I know you are one of the Supreme Alphas but I am an alpha too she was going to join my pack she is my responsibility the very council you govern enables me to do so also I promised her dad  I would bring her home safe "

" Dont teach me the laws I govern them, we will reach the pack house and then I will officially take her to my our pack " he spoke with so much of authority it was fasinating to see Josh bow down to him since Josh wasnt the kind of guy who would take orders. 

"I have changed my mind" he spoke to me.

"Excellent does the new one work better?" I asked sarcastically.

He ignored me and then said as if I hadnt heard their conversation,"You will go to the riverstone pack and from their I shall ask Alpha Stan the permission to take you back to my pack."  

"What makes you think I will go to your pack?"i asked now pissed at his commands.

"You are my mate that makes you the luna of my pack so you have no choice then to join my pack. You belong with me"he stated.

"I already made a decision to join the riverstone pack and thats what I will join, you cant force me,"          I objected.

This earned a growl and then he threatened,"My pack is the biggest and if you dont join I will attack the riverstone pack and take you forcefully and if you dont believe me ask Josh here."

I turned to face Josh who now looked defeated and nodded slightly at me.Could I risk the lives of an entire pack for my selfish reasons?I wasnt Helen of Troy, will they even fight for me someone who hasnt even joined yet and brought some much trouble.

I didnt say anything just nodded and started walking I felt an arm around my waist I didnt bother to see who it was, the scent of his gave away his presence. 

"I will meet you there,"Josh told me.

I wanted to say something but was cut off by him,"Is that all?"he inquired.

Josh just nodded but it was obvious he wasnt happy about this either.

"Whats your name, beautiful?"he asked smiling like nothing happened.