5] wolf's out of the bag

WOLF'S OUT OF THE BAG

I looked around the room saw mom resting on the couch. Her face was paler than usual but she didn't look that injured, her wound looked almost healed.I wanted to go to her and embrace her in a tight hug but I was pissed at them for lying to me for 17years. Dad was sitting right next to her.

As I was about to bombard mom and dad with questions, I heard a voice it was uncle Stan.Great now I have to wait somemore time for answers.

"He's one too, you know" the voice said "its Andrea"she yelled I ignored her and was about to ask her how she knew but before I could dad spoke.

"Amelia I know you have questions for us and you are not happy that we kept things from you but......"  I knew he was serious now since he called me Amelia.

"Not happy...??? kept things.....???,dad you forgot to tell me that we aren't humans that I am some......some stupid wolf", I didnt let him finish.

"Hey wolves arent stupid"I heard a familiar voice turning I saw it was Josh; Uncle Stan's son.

"I would love to correct you but the sad thing is you wont understand it"I replied irritated that he knew too so I was the only one who didn't.

"Mia he is not the one to have wronged you,"my dad said.

"But we were friends and he never told me so it does make him guilty,"I cut my dad off.

"oh! come on you cant be angry for much long after looking at my handsome face"he smirked.

"You are not obnoxious like so many other people, you are obnoxious in a completely different and far worse way".I almost yelled at him.

He was about to say something but was cut off by his dad.

"lets go son I think the Evers would appreciate sometime alone";he gave us a small smile then spoke to dad,"I will let the pack know that you are joining,Gwen is going to be so happy" his eyes filled with love when he spoke of Gwen.

"Tell Gwen I said hi," mom said, this was the first time she spoke today. Uncle Stan just nodded.

There was just silence for some time i was getting impatient finally I spoke,"So I guess the wolf's out of the bag."

The silence settled back after my comment

 "I think now would be good time to fill me in about this."I tried to break the dead air.

"We are werewolves we can shift into wolves we have high smelling listening senses we age very slowly our metabolism is fast we are immune to bullets and we heal quickly but silver burns us," my dad spoke but wasnt looking at me

"Enough of werewolf biology dad I want to know why was it kept secret and why did those wolves attack us" I demanded I wasnt the demanding type but somehow I felt the power flow in me.

"It's the beta blood" he said clearing my doubt "the what??" I asked.

" werewolves live in packs like community the leader of it is alpha, the second in command is beta the third......"he replied.

"We dont live in a pack, do we?" I asked sounding unsure.

" No, we dont but that doesnt mean we dont have the beta blood in us"he said.

"We used to live in a pack I was the beta there generally wolves shift at tha age of 5 urs never did so we let the pack and came to stay in human community so that you never felt inferior."

"We just thought that this was best for you we wanted you to feel normal,not different so we never told you, Mia" this time my mom spoke in a motherly tone.

I felt bad for being angry at them they were just concerned about me. I let the guilt soak me.

"As for the wolves who attacked us I have no idea who they were and why they attacked us but don't worry we will find out soon,"dad spoke with a determined will.

"I want u to pack your bags we are moving into a pack Stan's pack actually its the nearest one from here so u can still atend your school,"my dad spoke with a little authority in this voice.

"Why should we move into a pack why cant we stay the way we are"I argued.

"The only reason we were staying as rogues was to not make you feel inferior but now that you shifted we dont have to be rogues also you and mom would be safer in a pack I dont want a repeat of yesterday"he said.  

As much as I didnt want to move in a pack a repeat of yesterday wasnt welcome either so I just nodded.

*******UNKNOWN'S POV*******

"Why havent they returned yet??"I asked to no one in particular. I cant believe them, all they had to do was kill two wolves a beta and his female also the attack was unexpected what was taking them so long.

"Your highness" I snapped out of my thoughts "Seraphina, its about time you came; where is the girl?"i asked impatiently.

"Sir, we....., the human...... she....."Seraphina looked down.Her brown eyes had defeat in them.

"Dont tell me 4 warrior wolves couldnt kill 2 unprepared wolves,Seraphina or should I doubt your loyalty."

"No your highness my loyalty shouldnt be questioned its just the the girl shifted and that was an element of suprise so we were all confused of what our next move should be."

" Cant be? the girl shifted ? thats not possible after 12 years no no there must be a mistake"I was shocked too.

"Father I heard your men failed in capturing the girl and that she shifted "Cleandros asked impatiently.

"Yes its true son, MY men couldnt take on 2 wolves," I barked.

"Father you know what this means the prophecy will be true it wont be long until her wolf finds her mate"he said.

"NO it wont happen, the prophecy wont start, I wont let it happen" I walked away trashing the stuff on the way.

____________________________

who is Cleandros and what prophecy are they talking about??

dont forget to vote and comment !!