13] new faces(meeting the pack)

new faces (Meeting the pack)

It had been five minutes now and Andrew was constantly asking, no demanding me to open the door.

"Dont, are you out of your mind?"I asked Alex who was about to open the door lock

"As much as I would love to, we cant sit in here forever," he commented,"plus if we dont he is going to pull the doors out, I cant let him do that to my baby." he said patting his car Boys and cars. hmm

"What are you doing?"I asked as he went to open the lock

"Sorry he gave an alpha order I cant disobey that," he said sadly. okay here comes the big yelling scoulding shouting....nothing I opened my eyes and was taken in a deep embrace by 2 strong arms, being wolf, I smelled it was Andrew. Am I dreaming where is the yelling??

"Mia how could you?you scared me what if something happened to you? this wasn't the time to play tom and jerry there were rogues in the territory"I spoke too soon I guess.

"And you?" he said now facing Alex," I gave you one task of protecting your alpha female and you cant even do that properly?"he was now growling.

"Its not his fault I was bored and so asked him to take me to the mall," I said trying to sound as geniune as possible,didnt really know why I was protecting him after he ruined my plans of running away.

"Dont lie to protect him Mia"his tone became soft as he spoke to me.

"I am not lying, i really was...."he cut me off.

"If you arent lying then why did you take three cars? why were you driving with an injured hand?" he interrogated.

"What are you the FBI" I said now annoyed by his questions.

Alex and the other guys chuckled but earned a scowl from Andrew.

"Its a pleasure to finally meet you, luna"said a guy who had initially flanked Andrew.

"Its Mia....umm..Mr??I said.

"Its Nathaniel, or Nathan whatever you like,"He said extending his hand for a shake

I was about to shake his hand but my hand was pulled away by Andrew,I was about to say something but Andrew was busy staring Nathan it was like they were communicating.

"Mates are possessive they dont like other males touching their females," said my wolf giving me werewolf101.

This had to change but before I could say anything I was engulfed in a bear hug by some guy.

"Welcome to the family,sis"he said.

I just stared at him looking confused,waiting for some explanation, but he was just grinning at me happily.

Looking at my confusion Alex finally spoke,"That is Declan Andrew's little brother."

"hey no part of me is little," he corrected Alex. Alex was about to comment on Declan's declaration but another guy came forward,there was power and authority radiating from him.

"Alpha we should get back to the pack house, I dont think its safe out here in the open for Luna after the recent rogue attack," He said.

"Dont tell me whats safe for my mate,beta"Andrew stated angrily and emphasizing on the mate part. Every time he opened his mouth he was degrading himself in my opinion.

"Calm down Andrew,Marcus was just showing concern for his Luna,"it was Declan who spoke this time.

"Landon,Zubin you guys are dismissed"Andrew spoke to the two guys in the rear since I knew who Zubin was the other had to be Landon.they just nodded and disappeared in the woods.