Chapter 15: Surprise For Everybody

     Fiona's P.O.V.

         I took the day off today for something Michael and I planned for Nina. I went out of my room quietly, trying my best not to wake Nina up. I went to Michael's room. I knocked at the door, but there's no answer. I knocked at the door, but no answer. Don't tell me, he's still sleeping! When I turned the door knob, it wasn't locked. I went in to discover Michael taking a shower. I can hear him singing,

"I'm super cool, super hot. I'm the guy you like a lot."

~

         Fiona was laughing her head off while she was leaning on the bathroom door. When she heard the bathroom door unlock, she quickly sat on his bed, trying to control her laughter.

"What's so funny?" Michael asked.

"The fact that you sing 'I'm super cool, super hot. I'm the guy you like a lot.' while you're in the shower." She said while laughing.

Michael blushed that he's face was so red. "I-I-- Erm..." He was trying to stutter words out. He was too embarrassed to talk. "Uhm... It's a habit, okay?! How long have you been here?" He said as he tried to cover his embarrassment.

"Long enough. I went here to check on you if you're ready. Your room door was unlocked, so I went in. Then I heard you singing while taking a shower." She cracked up laughing.

"Uhh... I'll just dressed up...." Then Michael went to the dressing room. 2 minutes later, he got out.

"Wow, you're fast." Fiona said.

"Yeah, I act fast when I'm nervous."

"Nervous?"

"Yeah. First reason, I'm afraid the media will see us. Second, you embarrassed me.." Michael chuckled.

"Hahaha! Sorry about that."

"Nah, it's cool. Let's go?"

"Sure, but I want to ask you a question.."

"What?"

"Every shirt you wear has a 'CTE' label on it. What does it stand for?"

"Oh. I made it up." He chuckled. "It's stands for 'Children of The Earth'."

"Ooohh.. That's thoughtful of you!"