Chapter 2: Knowing "The Famous Man"

     Fiona's P.O.V.

      The next day, I told my goodbyes to my friends, and I promised them that I will never forget them.. in advance. This was the saddest day of my life.. I cried like crazy! I felt that my tears were never-endingly falling like the Niagara Falls. I wiped them off, slowly.. Then, my curiosity filled my brain with questions, and I knew it was time to know what I have been wanting to know. I asked my best friend, Joana, my question. By the way, Joana is a pretty, blonde girl. Her hair is long and straight. She also has dark, blue eyes and a light complexion.

I asked her,

"I've been hearing a lot of this 'Michael Jackson'. I can hear his name wherever I go. Going to the library, bookstores, market, or even just here in school. What's up with him?"

"He's like the biggest superstar in our generation! Our grandparents and parents know him! And so will the next generation!"

"Really?!"

"Yep! The hottest songs right now are 'Thriller', 'Billie Jean', 'Beat It', 'P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)', and I think 'Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' ' and 'Human Nature'."

"Wow.. Do I even live here?"

"Maybe you were in another world," she teased.

"Yeah, yeah! Shut up." I said, punching her in the arm and laughing.

"He's also been in a lot of magazines like Rolling Stone, ---" I cut her off.

"Wow! Rolling Stone!! It takes to be real somebody to be there!"

"He is a somebody!"

"I knew that!"

"You wouldn't know if I hadn't told you!" She said, laughing and sticking her tongue out. I laughed.

"! Well, anyway.. What else?"

"He started working when he was 4 or 5 years old in the band Jackson 5. It had Jermaine, Tito, Marlon, Jackie, and him. He was the most well-known, though."

'Wow! Living in fame and fortune and a lot of people loving you! What else could you ask for?' I thought to myself.

"Every one of his songs became a hit!" she said excitingly. "I can't wait for his next release!!!"

"Whoa! Chill, girl!"

"I'm sorry. I got so excited!!"

"Hahahaha! I noticed that!"

"Yeah! Man, you should keep up with what's happening with our generation!" she said in a mocking and a jokingly manner.

"Hahaha! You're right! By the way, what's your phone number?"

         Joana took a piece of scratch paper and wrote it down. "I'll do anything to keep in touch with you!"

         Then I suddenly remembered.. 'Oh no! I'll have to leave Marcus! My long-time crush!' By the way (again), Marcus has long, wavy, brown hair. He has a fair complexion and has black eyes. Marcus has been my crush ever since the 7th grade! I never stopped liking him! His just so kind, loving, and caring! Plus, his gorgeous looks!

*Bell rings*

"Yes! Dismissal time! It seemed forever!" It's not that I hate school, it's just sometimes.. I feel like.. I have no freedom in there.

I was walking when I saw Marcus and his group, standing by the door. Their discussion seemed very exciting.. They were all happy and laughing. I went closer to know what they're talking about. I found out that Marcus and his group was talking about Michael Jackson! 'Is he really that well-known?' I thought to myself.

     Michael's P.O.V.

"Hey, Mike! You excited for your vacation?" Frank told me, smiling.

"Sure am!"

"You deserve the break, Mike!"

"Thanks!" I said, chuckling.

"Oh, by the way, Mike..?"

"Yeah?"

"Richard and Garry (Michael's bodyguards) are coming with us." He announced.

"Is there anything new?" I said, chuckling.

"Hahahaha!! That's right!" he said, laughing. "So pack your stuff up."

"It's too early!" I said, giggling.

"Hahaha!! Suit yourself, Mike!"

"All right!" I replied back, throwing him a pillow.

"Ow! Hey!" Frank shouted.

"No sense of humor?" I replied, laughing myself to death.

"I'll get payback, Mike. Just wait and see!"

"I'll be waiting!" I replied, still teasing him.

"My payback will be just at the right time. Keep on waiting!" he said, chuckling with an evil grin.

"I will!" I playfully replied.