Epilogue

Epilogue

"You may now kiss the bride."

         At that, Michael looked at Fiona's ocean blue eyes and lifted her veil. Never leaving her eyes. His smile was so huge, and he couldn't stop. The best moment of his life was happening right this moment. The same for Fiona. She looked into his caramel brown eyes and was lost in them. Her eyes sparkled with excitement.

     Fiona's P.O.V.

      Mrs. Jackson. That's who I am now. Not anymore, Miss Fiona, nor Miss Cooper, but Mrs. Jackson. It will take me some time to get used to that, but I know I will. Actually, I'll enjoy being called like that. Now I can live with Michael. My eyes twinkled as the pastor said the magic words for the us new married couple. Our lips pressed gently against each other. Not one moment did I regret being with Michael. And today, December 25, 1994, I got married to the man I loved ever since I met him. Christmas Day, too. I loved him, and I always will. No one can seperate us now. Sure, there are uups and downs in our relationship, but that's how normal couples act, right?

      Ever since, 1983, I believe, I met him and fell in love with him. His charming looks, his beautiful smile, and his angelic characteristics. The perfect man anyone would swoon for. I've waited for so long. It may seem weird that I waited long enough for this moment. But why wouldn't I? I'm still in love with him. Nothing's change. Michael of 1983 is still the same with Michael of 1994. Still the same person. I love him dearly.Of course, I admit, there were fights between us too, and it was hard to deal with. Actually, there was one time we almost broke up. But good thing we didn't, because if we did, THIS, RIGHT NOW, wouldn't be happening.

      I've gone through so much. From moving out of Hoboken as a high school student, now married to the most beautiful man on the whole world, Michael Joe Jackson. He's gone through more than I did, though. But what makes me happy is that he was never alone. I was with him when he went through that. I knew he was in need of comforting, so I gave him what he needed. He just had that kindred soul.

      1993, when the molestation charges came out, most people turned away from him. The media was making so much money out of those fabricated lies. The Chandlers, telling lies and BS to the world that were never true. Michael was hurt. Some of his fans turned away from him. He was ready to fight this case until court, but his advisers told him not to, and instead, pay the Chandler family. He refused, but after some days, he gave in.

      He deserved none of those hardships. What he deserved was love. What he deserved was peace. What he deserved was joy; and right this moment, this second, I can see joy through his eyes. That's another thing I'm thankful for. I believe I am giving joy to this loving man right now. We kissed, the people clapped, screamed, roared, etc. We pulled away, smiling at each other, before walking down the aisle.

     Michael's P.O.V.

      This is the best moment of my life. This moment will be treasured in my heart forever. Walking down the aisle, with my newly-married wife, Mrs. Fiona Jackson. Today is Christmas, too. So, what's happening right now is, I'm celebrating Christmas and my wedding today! This is true love. Outside the church, there wad a white limo waiting for us. I smirked. I carried her up suddenly, bridal-style, of course, and carried her all the way there.