Chapter 14: Remember The Time

Chapter 14: Remember The Time (+plus a phone conversation from each member of the Jackson family+)

         1 month has passed, and 1 more month until Michael will return to Neverland with Fiona and Nina.

     Michael's P.O.V.

         It's been 1 month since Fiona and I are in a relationship. Yes, we're in a relationship. After I admitted to her, accidentally of course, she also told me she felt the same way.

*FLASHBACK*

Michael: "Thank you so much! I love you!"

Fiona: "What?!"

M: "Um... Nothing." Michael blushed.

F: "Michael..."

M: "Yes?" He tried to answer. He was still blushing dark red.

F: "I love you, too..."

*END OF FLASHBACK*

         Yeah, my flashback was short, wasn't it? I cut it off. I rather not tell what we did after that, but nothing dirty. I wouldn't do nothin' of those stuff unless we're really in a real relationship. We did what normal people do when they're in a relationship. Goin' out together, dating, drivin' around the city... maybe some kissing. I then heard a knock. I got up from bed and opened the door.

"Hey, Mikey! Still sleeping, eh? Nice pajamas!" She said, trying to embarrass me.

"Uhm. Yeah. Thanks.." I answered back, embarrassed. She kept on laughing. God, her laugh is so cute!

"Hahaha! I'm kidding!" 

"So, you don't like my PJ's?" I asked with a fake frown, which made Fiona laugh harder.

"Of course I do! Well, see you later."

"Sure. I'll go to Nina?"

"Okay. Here's my room's key." She handed me the key and went on her way.

~

         Michael was playing with Nina the whole day. He even asked Richard and Garry to go to the nearest KFC to buy a bucket of chicken. Michael always did love KFC chicken, even though he was a vegetarian before. A knock on the door was heard. Michael opened the door and saw Richard holding a bucket of chicken and Garry following behind.