Chapter 21

Lorna's POV

   After Lauren's and Andy's display of power I was struck speechless. I knew a bit about the Von Struckers, mostly from stories. They were some of the most powerful mutants to walk the earth. I couldn't believe how lucky we were too have them with us right now. They may be powerful, but if scientist get a hold of them who knows what they would do. After thinking a bit more on it I knew these kids need to be protected and watched carefully. Their family might have been terrorist, but I hope they won't end up like them.

   Marcos excused them and John left as well. He probably wanted to be with Lauren anyway so I let him leave and turned to discuss with Marcos. We had to decide what to do with this new information we just received. Darya came up told us goodbye and left as well, now it was just Marcos and me.

   "What should we do about the Strucker?" I asked.

   "Well for now we keep it quiet, no one knows about this except for those of us here."

   "Smart if they were found out they could be taken and used."

   "We won't have them use their power together unless it's a last resort."

   "Why is that Marcos, they should be practicing how to harness it."

   "I know about that kind of power, they could bring this whole building down with everyone in it."

   "You don't know that for sure."

   "Yes I do, the Strucker were well known for bringing down buildings."

   "Okay so as a last resort and where it's safe we will let them use it."

   "Right Lorna, we need to be careful with them."

   "Don't worry as long as they don't show that kind of power it should be fine."

   "Great, with that out of the way we are still going to need a plan to break out James."

   "Speaking of that I found out some information from other mutants around."

   "What do you mean Lorna."

   "I mean I have been hearing reports about mutants attacking other mutants."

   "So your saying they have been battling each other instead of the enemy."

   "I'm saying sentinel service has been able to control mutants to attack and bring others into custody."

   "Damn and you think James might be apart of this."

   "It would make sense, if he got caught he should be in prison with a collar."

   "He's not though because he isn't in any of the records."

   "Right so we need to find the place these mutants are being held at."

   "What would I do without you Lorna."

   He brought me into his arms and gave me a big kiss. I kissed him back and it turned into a 2 minute make out session. I knew I was pregnant but I have been feeling more horny lately. I would have to ask Darya about the effects of pregnancy. That got me thinking about the baby and what I would do when I start to show.

   Marcos won't let me help with the fights anymore because I would need to be protected. We don't have the supplies here for baby birth and we would need to get some. Not too mention diapers, clothes, and toys for the newborn. My god we barely have enough supplies for the people here. Marcos seemed to know I was lost in thought, because he started moving me from the room.