Questioning Time.

"Is that the guy?" Edgar asked looking at Chief Ezra, nodding Chief Ezra grabbed his walkie talkie "Go grab them boys." He said as he walked to Edgar "Wooo yeah! I'm gonna be so rich!" Mike cheered, Nancy let out a happy giggle "I don't understand how you do it Mike!" Jerald groaned frowning "It's just pure luck, sweetheart." "Are you Mike?" A bear asked, a huge frown lay on his face. Mike turned around and screamed "W-w-who's asking?" he asked nervously, the bear picked both Nancy and Mike up "Got'em boss." The bear said speaking into his walkie talkie "Alright, bring'em out and we'll talk to them back at the station." Chief Ezra said talking into the walkie talkie before heading back towards the cop car.

"What's all this about?! I demand to speak to the person in charge of this place!" Mike yelled "And where's Nancy?!" Mike shouted angrily, Chief Ezra laughed "That'd be me, little guy." Mike looked Chief Ezra up and down and gulped "Uh so, what is it you want office?" Mike asked nervously "Where's Johnny?" Chief Ezra spat coldly "Johnny who? I don't know a Johnny." Mike said frowning "Oh? Don't you now?" Chief Ezra laughed.

"How do you like prision food?" Chief Ezra asked raising an eyebrow "Prison food?" Mike asked confusedly "Or we could simply take Miss Nancy away from you or hmm...giving you to Angus and Brent, the two bears that are on the look out for you. Hmm, yeah. That sounds good." Chief Ezra laughed and pick up his phone and dialed a number.

"Wait! I-I know Johnny...what'd you wanna know about him...Chief?" Mike asked looking down "Ah, that's it Mike. Now, where was he headed?" Chief Ezra demanded, leaning in close towards Mike. Mike shook his head "I don't know!" Mike shouted folding his arms. "Oh, Edgar! Get Maxwell to bring in Angus and-" "Ugh! I told you I don't know you bafoon!" Mike screamed in Chief Ezra's face.

"Is that for a fact Mike?" Chief Ezra asked raising an eyebrow "Of course it is!" "Mike! I will give you one more chance..." Chief Ezra shouted slamming his hands on the desk. Mike looked down, his ears remaining down "Fine..." "Now that's a good boy, Mike." Chief Ezra smirked as he got his pen and notebook out.