A Sad Past Revealed.

"Ash, don't worry about Becky! She's not worth your time..." Johnny said watching the road as he drove, sitting up Ash rubbed her eyes and sniffed "I know...it's just that she brought Finnick up..." Ash sighed hugging her knees. Johnny tilted his head slightly "Who's Finnic anyway?" Johnny asked confusedly "Finnic's my older brother, along with Leyton. I'm the baby of my family. It doesn't suck at all either, I love my brothers, they made me the person I am today." Ash chuckled, Johnny smiled "So, what did Becky mean about Finnic leaving?" Johnny asked, confusedly once again. Ash let out a loud sigh "It happened when I was 13, Leyton was 16 and Finnick was 19. He was heading off to college and I didn't want him to go...I hung onto his leg and everything...Leyton pulled me off of his leg and just held onto me like a doll...I remeber when Fin left I just hugged Leyton. I never left his side cause I was too scared that he'd leave me as well..." Ash said resting her chin on her knees "What about your parents? Where you not close to them?" Johnny said checking the side mirror "Not as close as I am to Leyton and Fin..." Ash sighed.

Johnny chuckled a bit "Well your lucky to have to sibblings that love you, I have absouletly no sibblings. I've only got my dad...my mother died when I was younger, so young that I don't remember anything about her. When I was 6, dad let me take piano lessons...but then I had to stop when I turned 9 cause dad said 'it wasn't me'...that's when he kept bringing up 'the gang' my dad's crimes got worse and worse over the years...up to put point where he was put in jail, that was until you and Nana bailed him out." Johnny smiled as he gripped the steering wheel.

Ash looked at Johnny shocked "I never thought that Johnny had a rough child hood...wow..." Ash thought looking at Johnny "Man, what I'd do just to hear his voice again 'You've done it again Johnny! How many times must I tell you not to do that?'" Johnny laughed as he imperssionated his father. Ash smiled and giggled "Maybe we could go and see them again...?" Ash said looking at Johnny smiling. Johnny sighed and nodded "One day..." Johnny said sighing. "Johnny...if you don't mind me asking...why did you kill Lance?" Ash asked looking away.

Johnny sighed again and smiled slightly "It turns out my mother killed someone when I was younger..." Johnny confessed scratching the back of his head before sighing "I don't know...? Because he was a jerk and STILL wanted you back after all these years..." Johnny said shaking his head, Ash smiled and put her head on Johnny's lap.