Run And Lie.

Dexter sat beside Nana in the back of the limo while Phil drove. His head lay low, Nana's hand on his back, trying her best to comfort him. "It's my fault, Nana..." Dexter sighed "It's my fault that he killed that Lance kid." Nana looked at Dexter and shook her head "It's indeed not your fault Dexter!" Nana annocued shaking her head. Phil stopped the car and got out and opened the door of the limo for Dexter and Nana. Nana got out and looked at Dexter "Coming?" Nana asked in a concerned tone, nodding Dexter got out of the car and joined Nana.

All three animals walked up to the front door of the tiny cottage. Phil stood in front of Nana and Dexter and knocked on the door. There was no answer. "Johnny?" Dexter called out. Nana looked around and tapped Dexter on the shoulder "The trucks gone." Nana said examining the driveway "I noticed that when we drove in, Miss Noodleman." Phil said knocking on the door once more. Dexter took a step back and shook his head "Johnny...no...." Dexter said softly, lowering his head "Maybe Ash is home?" Phil suggested as he turned to Dexter and Nana. "She might be as well..." Nana said stepping toward the door, examining it she clicked her fingers. Dexter and Phil looked at eachother confusedly then back to Nana who had pick the lock of the door with a bobbypin.

Nana pushed the door opened and looked around "It's a lot more smaller then I remember it being, Dexter..." Nana said looking around. Dexter ran past Nana and Phil and made his way towards the stairs "Johnny?!" Dexter shouted, his voice echoing throughout the house. Rushing into Ash and Johnny's room he came to a halt. His eyes wide, Nana and Phil made their way to Dexter "Dexter...what is it?" Nana asked raising an eyebrow. Dexter fell to his knees, his eyes drooping "They've left..." Dexter said softly "What? There's no proof they have Dexter! Don't be crazy!" Nana shouted and began examining the room "Nana! Half of their stuff is gone!" Dexter shouted standing up "It's my fault...I told Johnny something I shouldn't told him..." Dexter sighed shaking his head.

Nana huffed and made her way to Dexter and slapped him across the face "Enough of this noncene! He didn't do what he did because of whatever you told him! There would be an explanation as to why he did what he did." Nana tried to reassure the upset gorilla. Dexter looked at Nana and lowered his head once again "Nana...I've got nothing...Johnny's gone...I've lost my only son.." Dexter sniffled softly. Nana sighed and shook her head "You've still got me and Phil." Nana chuckled as she smiled, Phil nodded and made his way toward Dexter and Nana. Nana pulled Dexter into a tight hug, Phil joined in. "Johnny may not be here but you have two animals here who care about you deeply!" Nana protested "I know, I thank you and Phil, Nana." Dexter smiled, returning the hug.