Getting Hit On Again?!

"Now wasn't that fun, gentleman?" Mike asked smiling with Nancy by his side. One of the sheep rolled their eyes "For you it may have been Mike, but you should watch your back, one of our good pals Angus is after you." Paul laughed standing up "We can't tell how long it'll be before he finds you and...kills you." Paul laughed, Mike gulped and laughed nervously "Well...Nancy and I have had a good time but we need to be going...i-it was nice playing with you three. Come Johnny, Nancy." Mike said nervously as he, Nancy and Johnny walked away from the three sheep. Paul picked up a phone and dialled a number "Yo, Angus. He's here, your boy Mike." Paul laughed as him and the two sheep walked away.

"Nancy, where's Daisy?" Mike asked looking around "I don't know Mike, she said she'd meet us right here." Nancy said confusedly, Johnny tilted his head to the side "Who the heck is Daisy?" he asked raising an eyebrow "Oh, she's a cat, she's a very good friend of mine. Not to mention, really pretty." Nancy smiled looking at Johnny, who looked at her confusedly. "Oh there she is! Daisy! Come here!" Nancy shouted waving, a grey tabby she-cat made her way toward Nancy and smiled "Hey girl! How ya goin?" she asked laughing "Oh Mikeybear and I are so good!" Nancy smiled giving Mike a kiss on the cheek "Yeah, yeah. Now we gotta get going, lets go!" Mike said as he hurried everyone outside towards the car.

Mike and Nancy sat in the front, the both of them flirting and laughing. Johnny stared out the window, the feeling of Daisy staring at him made him shiver. "So, Johnny is it?" Daisy asked raising an eyebrow moving closer toward Johnny "No! Help me! Abort! Abort!!!" Johnny thought horrified trying to move away "Hello?" Daisy asked curiously, gulping Johnny turned to her "U-uhh...yeah? What's up?" Johnny asked faking a smile. Daisy giggled before giving Johnny a flirtatious look "Dear lord help me!" Johnny thought to himself, cringing. Daisy placed hand on Johnny's arm "So, are you single? Big boy?" Daisy asked purring, moving closer and closer to Johnny. "No! No, in fact I'm not single!" Johnny shouted before covering his mouth. Nancy and Mike turned around and looked at Johnny and a disgusted Daisy. Mike let out a small chuckle before turning his attention to Johnny "Well, here's your stop. I'll see you later tonight maybe." Mike said nodding his head, quickly Johnny opened the door, closed it and bolted out. Mike and Nancy looked at Daisy, who sat, tucked up in the corner. Her arms crossed, a huge frown lay flat on her face "What are you looking at mouse brains?! Hurry up and get me home!" Daisy spat.

Johnny walked up stairs and made his way to the small apartment, unlocking the door he walked in. Closing and locking the door behind himself he looked around confusedly "Ash...?" he said softly as he looked around the room. Ash stood up and looked at him, tears pouring down her face, her quills hanging over her face. "Oh gosh! Ash!" Johnny shouted worriedly and ran to her "You shouldn't of left me Johnny..." she sobbed, Johnny sighed and brought her in for a hug "I know, I know. I'm sorry." Johnny said softly holding Ash. Ash cuddled him back and calmed down a bit. Moving away, Johnny put a hand on her cheek "Go have a shower and clean yourself up." Johnny whispered softly. Ash nodded, got her stuff and headed toward the bathroom.

~Few hours past~

Johnny lay in bed, Ash curled up in his arms. He let out a sigh "Why'd I think going out to the club with Mike and Nancy would be a good idea? Ash got upset and scared...Johnny you jerk! Never again will I leave your side Ash. You mean the world to me and I'm not prepared to leave you." Johnny thought looking down at the sleeping Ash "I promise you." He whispered softly and kissed her forehead.