Runaway.

Ash looked at Johnny as he ran around "I don't understand Johnny....what'd you do....?" Ash asked tilting her head to the side confusedly "It doesn't matter Ash! All that matters is that we get out of here!" Johnny shouted as he turned around and looked at Ash. "Now hurry up and lets go!" Johnny yelled as he walked outside. Ash sighed and looked around "At least let me get changed first..." Ash mumbled to herself as she stood up and picked up a bag.

~Few minutes later~

"Ash hurry the flipping heck up!" Johnny shouted frowning "Keep your hair attached to your head...jeez..." Ash said as she rolled her eyes, making her way towards Johnny. Johnny took the bag from Ash and it put in the trunk of the truck, closing it he made his way to the drivers side of the car, opening the door he looked at Ash who looked out the window, an angry expression lay flat on her face. Johnny sighed before getting in, buckling up, starting the car and speeding off.

*Ash's POV*

"I don't get what's wrong with Johnny, I mean he's never ever wanted to leave...why now though? What is he hiding from me? He started acting strange after Dexter spoke to him..." I thought to myself carefully, trying to figure out what Dexter could of possibly told him. I looked at Johnny who kept checking the truck mirrors like every two seconds "What the heck did you do Johnny?" I asked confusedly, Johnny shook his head "Nothing you need to worry about Ash!" Johnny shouted still looking in the truck mirrors "Then why do you keep yelling at me if it's 'nothing' according to you! Just tell me!" I screamed back at him "Why are you acting so weird?! Your never like this Johnny! What happened?! Just tell me already instead of leaving me in the dark!" I was furious! More furious then I've ever been before. "It is nothing! Stop talking your distracting!" Johnny yelled at me, frowning I turned my back to him and stared blankly out the window wondering what he did.