Chapter 15 - Pay Back Is A Bitch

NEXT DAY

ROYALTY POV

I woke up in Dontaes arms, shit last night was something else. I got up and put is all black Nike hoodie on and some blue jeans, and some nike slides. I walk down stairs to see an angry Lamar. "Yo, you good?" "Nah, bro you know how me and Dontae shot that nigga that raped you." Lamar said.

(I didn't put that in the story but yes they did "kill" Jaheim.)

"Yea, what about him?" I say . "He still alive." He says. I then got memories of what happen. I then felt hands come from behind and hug around my waist. "He ain't gonna touch you." Dontae said. I then immediately felt safe again.. "Oh, and ya'll did not now how to keep it down last night did ya'll?" Lamar says. My cheeks then got red and Dontae and Lamar just laughed. "Ay, just use protection, I trust you Dontae if it was some other nigga I would've got on them real quick." Lamar says. That made me giggle. "Now, she giggling." Dontae says.  "Ya'll gonna head to the trap with me?" Lamar ask. I nod I wanna be the one to kill this nigga. 

TRAP

We arrive at the trap and called out a meeting. Scobby was there also. "Ya'll remember Jaheim? Well that nigga still alive, He hurt my girl so he gotta be dead ya'll needa track this nigga and give us the news when ya'll did." Dontae says. "Yes, Sir." Everyone says. "Lamar I need to talk to you." I say. We go back to his office. "Lamar I wanna be the one to kill him." I say bluntly. "Royalty, are you sure?" He ask. "Yes, I'm fucking sure, I wanna blow his brains out." I say. "Ight then you the one doing it, we'll capture him and you can torture him and kill him." He says. "Good." I Say. I get up and give him the biggest hug like I was going to see him again. "I love you baby sis." He says. " I love you to big bro." 

I go back home with Dontae. "What was you and Lamar talking about?" He ask. "I'm gonna be the one to kill Jaheim." I say. "No shit." He says. He gives me a smirk. "Before I'm doing it I'm chopping his penis off." I say. Dontae laughs, "So, you really bout to do it?" I nod. "My baby bad asf." He says licking his lips. I smile, shit me and him thugging together.<3

(WARNING NASTY PART ABOUT TO COME UP!! YOU WERE WARNED!!!)

"What you want to eat?" I ask. "You." He says. I smile. "For real what you want to eat?" I ask. "I'm being for real to I want you." He says. He then walks over and kissing my neck. His hand go down in my pants and starts rubbing my clit. "Aww fuck Dontae!" I moan. "He takes off my pants and he starts eating, and damn that shit felt good. "AWW FUCK!" I moan out, I then cum. He sticks his 2 fingers and starts going really fast so enough a squirted. He pulls my pants back up and we clean up our mess, it smelt like plan sex so I sprayed my perfume all over the kitchen. He picks me up and starts kissing me. "I love you." He says. "I love you too."

I made him a sandwich after that same for me and we sat and watch Love and Hip Hop New York.... Lamar and Scobby walk in. "Why the fuck it smell like perfume." Scobby says covering his noes."Because something went bad in the fridge and it ain't smell good so I took it out and sprayed perfume all over the kitchen." I said. Dontae whispered in my ear, "Good answer." 

They nod at me. "So, whats the news?" Dontae ask. "He still chilling at V town." Scobby says. "When we gonna get him?" I ask. "Tomorrow me, Scobby, and Dontae getting him, he stay at those little apartments next to Roys." Lamar says. "Why not me?!" I say getting up angry. "I need you to hold down the trap when we gone." Lamar says. "Whatever." I say walking out the door angry. "Royalty!!" I heard Lamar screaming down the streets. I ran threw the woods to the other street, before I got to the road hands grabbed me before I knew it I seen black. 

DONTAE POV, 4 HOURS LATER. 

Its been 4 hours since Royalty ran off, We seen her run into the woods and we found one of her NIKE slides. There was a note on the slide it said, "Pay back is a bitch." signed J. I knew it was Jaheim. We at the trap, and we called Laya because she knew more about him. 

"Laya you need to tell us were he might have took Royalty." I said. "He has a trap its in V town its owned by him " She says with a couple tears down her face. "We gonna fined her no worries." I say. She nods, "I'm coming with you." She says following me. I nod and me her Lamar and Scobby hope in the all black Tahoe we used it for business. "Before we went we were stopped  by A'Mage. "I'm helping you, I know were that nigga at." He says. "Ight homie hop in the back." I say.  

20 MINUTES LATER.. 

We arrive at the trap we hope on our hats, and got our guns ready . all 5 off us snuck in nobody was there except 2 cars we then heard Royalty yell, "Fuck You!!, " Then her screaming. We ran up there and shot Jaheim and everybody else was up there, while they were shooting I ran to Royalty and let her free and helped her up, Everybody was dead on the floor but, Jehiem was still alive. "Wait." Royalty said. She took my gun and my knife she went over to Jahiem. She took of his pants and his boxers she started to cut his dick off we all started laughing for some reason it was funny he scream I mean screamed. Then she took the gun and shot him in the head and she didn't stop until I stoped her. "Royalty stop." I yelled I grabbed her and me and her fell to the ground hearing her sobs made me feel awful. We got up and we took off before we went Lamar burnt the place down before cops came..... 

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

WOOOOOOOOWWWWW!!

You go Royalty teach him a lesson!! 

Ya'll can't lie the cutting the sick of part was funny and a good idea.

VOTE

COMMENT 

FOLLOW FOR UPDATES

THANKS YOU CANDIESSSSS<333333333