Chapter 6

I walk in the house and I see Royalty in the kitchen. "Yo, you should be in bed!" I say. "I'm fine." She says back. "You needa stay off your feet." I say bluntly. "I was taking the meds the Doctor told me to take." She says. " Okay, but after that you going right back to the room." I say. " Fine, where were you?" She says. "With Lamar doing somethings." I say. I didn't want to tell her what we had planed. " I know you guys were at the trap, ian dumb I wanna kill the motherfucker with you." She says bluntly. " Um, no you need to stay off your feet."  I say. " What you think? I was never in the game, I used to sell, I had to kill somebody for my protection before." She says getting angry. Damn, she was so cute when she was angry, she was bad to. "Damn, ian no all of that but, you gonna have to talk to Lamar when he get home." I say. "I will, also Laya coming over." She says. " Let me help you back up stairs." I say. I pick her up and I carry her upstairs, I place her on my bed, before I leave I giver a kiss. 

I walked into the kitchen I wanted to make her something. There's a knock on the door. "Open up its Laya." I heard her say. I open up the door. " Hey, sis."  I say giving her a hug. " Look Ian know he was gonna do that to Ro, I feel bad that I let him even leave the cafateria." She says starting to cry. "Look, its all good but, you know ian never liked that funny as nigga, me, Lamar, and Scobby gonna do something about, and you can't get in our way, okay." I say getting real serious. "I won't, I want him dead just as you, and Kyrie he was the one that said for him to do it." She says blunty. " Hold up how you know?" I asked. " They was bragging about it to me, I cut they assoff and said that Lamar was her brother and you were her lover and they was gonna kill all of yall, they got scared and ran away." She says. " They didn't know that. They some goofy's, but tonight Lamar and Scobby coming over to plain some shit out I also gotta tell them what you just told me." I say. " Okay, I needa go see my girl." She says that and walks upstairs. I start making her some food. 

ROYALTY POV

I was finding something to watch on netflix and... LAYA WALK IN!! "SIS!" I screamed. She waved, and sat right next to me on the bed. " I'm sorry he did that to you." She said starting to cry. " Look, it ain't yo fault, I don't blame you. They gonna have they consequences." I say getting serious. " So, you don't blame me?" She says crying. " No, you can't control other people's stupid actions." I say giving her a big hug. " I love you Ro." She say. " I love you to." I Say back. Dontae walks in. "FOOD!" I say. They start laughing. " I know it ain't much but here" He say. " He made me a sandwich I thought it was cute. We all sit and watch a movie until Laya had to go. It was just me and Dontae. 

"I needa shower." I say. " Ight, let me help you to your room." He says. He puts his arms around me and we walk to my room, I pick out some nice lace underwear , booty shorts, and a tanktop. I tried to walk to the bathroom by myself but I fell. "Shit!" I scream out in pain. "You ian gonna be able to take a shower by yo self." He says. " Than what I'm i suppose to do?" I ask. He looks at me up and down I knew what he was thinking. "No." I say. " Well , its even that or you stay dirty. I won't hurt you or judge you and you know that." He says getting closer to me. " I know but." I say. "But, you will be to shy, it's fine. I know you wanna take it slow, I won't hurt you okay. You gotta trust me." He says putting his hand on my cheek. "Okay, I trust you." I say.
He starts to take off my shirt, then my pants it was just my under wear and bra at this point. He just stares. " I know it's ugly the scars, fat, bruises." I say. " No, its not ugly yo body is damn sexy." He says licking his lips. He then take off his clothes except his boxers. He take off my bra I try to cover up but he doesn' let me. I take off my under wear and he takes off his. and damn when I say he big I mean big. " You gonna stop admiring me or are you going in the shower." He says laughing. I start to turn red. He just laughs. " Its fine." He says. I walk in the shower and I sit down on the ledge that was in there, My ribs were hurting really bad. He starts to wash my hair for he runs the water over it shampoos it, conditioner, and everything. He puts soap on a rag and washes my body, he starts to at my neck, to shoulders, to stomach I look up at him to hand me the thing I didn't want him going down any more. He looks away for me and I wash the rest of my body. 

My feelings were so high right now, the butterflies in my tummy were everywhere. He helps me out the shower. He then helps me put my shirt on and everything else. He puts on some boxers and thats it. He carrys me back to the room. " That wasn't bad at all was it." He says smirking.  I just giggle. We watch a movie and a fall asleep in his arms. 

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

HOW DID YALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER???

VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW FOR UPDATES.