Chapter 8

ONE WEEK LATER LAST DAY BEFORE WINTER BREAK

I've been feeling a whole lot better, Everything had been going pretty good. Me and Dontae we the same. Me Laya have gotten so much closer she like a sister but,  its the last day of school. 

I woke up to Dontae kissing me. "Hey baby, wake up." He said. I get up. As I get a towel to get in the shower a feel hands wrap around my waist. I don't even know what we are, we just go with the flow i guess. "Goodmoring." He said. "Good morning." I say back. I hope in the shower, 30 minutes later I walk out with a towel around me and Dontae's in my room. "Boy bye." I say. "What do you mean bye ain't like ain see you before naked." He says. " Dontae Ian got time for you get out." I say getting aggravated. "Man, whatever." He says getting up and walking out. Shit, this just but me in a terrible mood. this is what I'm talking about he always wanted to take it fast but, I want to take it slow. But, I put on my light pink Nike hoodie,high wasted blue ripped skinny jeans, and all white Air Jordan 4's, i put on perfume, some little diamond earrings, and carmax, I let my hair down and let it curl up. I was looking good.

(A/N, her outfit is in the media.)

I grab my phone and walk downstairs to the kitchen where Dontae was and damn, he was looking fine! he had on a white polo shirt, some Levi jeans, red gucci belt, and all white Nike air force ones. I walk pass him ignoring him. "Ayy." He says. I ignore him. "Royalty." He says getting closer. "What." I say. "I'm sorry." He says. "Thats what you always say." I say. " Royalty, I mean it, I like you alot and I don't wanna lose you." He says. " Dontae I know that but, what even are we?" I ask. "I don't know but, you need to know that you the only girl I mess with and only girl I wanna mess with." He says pulling me towards him. "You sure." I say. " Did you really just say that." He says. " Yes, I did." I say back. " I can't believe you just said that." He walked out the house as I followed we got in the car and we got to school. We went our seperate ways. I went to find Laya and Dontae went to do whatever....

DONTAE POV

I'm sick and tired of this shit with Royalty she needs to make up her mind, about stuff and so do i. I walk to were some of my homies were August, Farrow, and Kalvin. They were with some girls and I see Te'Yanna over there. "Hey baby." She said whispering in my ear. I was so mad at Royalty I wasn't even gonna to think about her. " I need you right now, lets go to the bathroom." She says. I walk to the bathroom and she gets right down to buisness. She sucks the shit outta my dick. Then, I released what I just did to Royalty. " Get the fuck off me and don't ever talk to me again." I say and walk out. Fuck I just fuck up big time! I texted Royalty to meet me outside the school near my car. We meet up I couldn't keep this from her. " Royalty...." I say wanting to cry, damn Ian never cried over a girl before. "Whats wrong?" She says nervously. " I fucked up." I said. "Wait, Wait, What do you mean fuck up?" She asked. " Te'yanna wanted to give me some and She did." I said letting tears fall out, once I said that her face turned her eyes got started to rain. "I'm so sorry please forgive me." I say. " Fuck you, I should have never let a fuckboy in my life or get to my mind. This is why I don't fall in love." She says that and runs off campus somewhere......

_______________

Sorry its short.