Chapter 10 - Getting Ready for Christmas

ROYALTY POV

We get back home and start organizing what we bought and what we want to use. I picked out some really pretty gold ornaments and red ones. Dontae picked out white and gold and red for my tree, and for Lamars we picked out a bunch of gold and silver. and our lights were all gold. "You ready to set up the trees?" Dontae says hugging me from behind. "Yes but, I'm only doing this for you." I say. "Well you get my tree and I'll get yours." He says while grabbing the tree boxes. We set up the trees, we the lights on and we started to decorate. When we got finish it looked so pretty, I was happy Dontae talk me in to this. "Now we get to do Lamars tree... Together." He says while smiling. I just blush. "Okay what color first?" I asked. "It doesn't matter just put it on the tree." He says. I nod and I start putting the ornaments on once we got done it looked to pretty. "Now we can start putting gifts under it." Dontae says holding me from behind and looking at the trees. "You don't have to get me nothing, I dont want nothing." I say getting serious. "I'm getting you stuff, you deserve it, all the shit I put you threw and you been threw. you deserve it." He says kissing my cheek. "You know all the stuff I been threw is the past, we put that behind us and now we can build on our relationship and get stronger." I say. "I know I just want you to feel safe and not alone." He says. " I feel the most protective when I'm with you and now that I work at the trap we can do that shit together, we can be like business partners." I say with a smile. "Hold up Lamar let you work at the trap?!" He says getting confused. " Yea, he had no choice I wanna make my own money I don't like packing the shit so I'mma just deliver." I say. "Well then you gonna be delivering with me then, if anything happens to you I would not me able to live with myself." He says getting serious. "Ight well we gotta go hit up Elems Ave tomorrow." I say.

(A/N, I'm just making up places I don't even know if thats a real street)

"Bet." He says kissing me. "Lets get ready for bed." I say. We walk upstairs and we get ready for bed I think tonight I'm gonna sleep in just under wear and a sports bra. I trust Dontae and I think he should be okay. "Damn." He says licking his lips. "Don't try anything." I say. He walks over and starts kissing my neck. " Dontae stop I'm not ready." I say. He stops, "Sorry Ma."

"Its okay, I'm just scared to do it I've always felt pain not pleasure I wasn't able to control that." I say letting a tear fall down. "Its okay, I will wait for you, I know you been threw alot of shit but just know when me and you do, do it, its gonna be the best night of your life." He says holding me. "Okay, keep that promise." I say smiling. "I will." He says kissing me. With that we drifted off to sleep

-

-

-

BEEP BEEP BEEP!! My phone alarm went off me and Dontae had places to go. I got up letting Dontae sleep in, I went and took a shower and did my hygiene's. I put on...

(A/N OUTFIT IN MEDIA!!!) 

After I put on my clothes I woke up Dontae, "Hey baby wake up, we gotta go in an hour." I say. "Mhm." He mumbles opening his eyes. "Good Morning Baby." I say kissing him. He gets up and ready.... 

We head to the trap and we deliver what we gotta deliver

1 WEEK AND A HALF LATER

Christmas was in 5 days and All three of the trees were filled with presents, yes I got Dontae and Lamar a bunch of things, So did they for me. I have made already 100,000$ in all working with Lamar, Dontae, and Scobby. I only worked at the trap for almost 2 weeks no wonder why they always have so much damn money. Me and Dontae have built up on out relationship I still haven't told him about my mom or dad well I think he knows about my mom but not my dad but still, I will soon I think.... But, LAYA COMING OVER AND IAN SEEN HER IN FOREVER!!!!!! She says she has gifts for me I have some for her to. 

I'm in the Kitchen making some Hotdogs and Mac N Cheese for lunch and guess who walks in the door?..... LAYA!!!!!!! I run and Jump on her with a big ass hug. "LAYA!!!!!!" I scream. "RO!!!!" She screams. We do out little hand shake and she says hello to everybody. I think she like my brother because she be flirting with him all the time..... I'm just happy I get to see my girl!!!!

*************************************

Sorry if its short :(

But, The book is going to get really interesting threw the next 5 chapters so stay tuned!!!! 

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

FOLLOW FOR UPDATES!!!

LOVE YOU GUYS !!!!!!!!!!