Chapter 7

DONTAE POV

After Royalty fell asleep, I walked downstairs to meet up with Scobby and Lamar. " She sleep?" Lamar asked. " Yea." I say back. " We gonna really have to take time planing this, I know we was set for sooner but, I got some more news from Laya." I say bluntly. "What the fuck you mean? What is the news?" Scobby says getting serious. " Laya said that nigga Kyrie was in on it they planed it out together, we gotta get both of them." I say. "You gotta be fucking kidding me!" Lamar says getting angry. " Them bitches gonna learn not to fuck with our family!" Scobby says. "I heard they like to chill out at V town." I Say. "I'll get some of my boys to check out they spot to see where they be at and what they be doing." Scobby says. Then out of the blue Royalty pops up. " Lamar, let me be in on this." She says bluntly. "I thought you said she was sleep." Lamar says. " She was!" I Say. "You not gonna be in on nothing." He says getting angry. " The fuck you mean ian gonna be in on nothing, I wanna torment that nigga, both of them!." She says getting angry. "Go back upstairs!" He yells at her. " No Ian, I'm sick of people thinking I'm a weakling! I'm killing that nigga with ya'll or without!" She says getting louder. With that being said she walks back upstairs with tears of anger in her eyes. I follow her to make sure she okay. "Ayyy Ma, you good." I asked. " No, I'm fucking peachy!" She says with attitude. " Hey, Ian no nothing to you ain't no need for a damn attitude!" I snap back at her. "Whatever I don't give a shit." She says bluntly. I walk over to her and grab her by her waist and pull her closer to me. "Don't say that, that makes me feel like you hate me, and Where you get people thinking you a weakling from cause for sure I don't, you the baddest, bravest, most talented shorty I ever meet." I say wiping away one of her tears. 

" Why you care so much Dontae? I don't get it." She says. "Because, ever since I meet you I knew I had to protect you, care for you, make you feel special and I feel like I been failing at all of that." I say. "No you haven't, every time I'm around you I feel safe, cared for, and special." She says giving me a kiss. " Look, you know Lamar ain't gonna let you in on this." I say. " It's worth a damn try." She says looking down. I lift her head up and kiss her. " You need rest." I say. "Can I go to school tomorrow?" She asked. " No, and I'm staying here with you." I say giving her a hug before she goes to sleep. I walk back downstairs. 

"Because ever since I meet you I knew I had to protect you, care for you, make you feel special." Scobby says mocking me. "Man, shut up" I say laughing. "I knew you and Ro had something going on but ian think it was like that." Lamar said. " Yo sister is a real special girl bro." I say. " I know you a real special boy too, just don't break her hurt is all I'm asking." He says getting serious. " I don't plan on it." I say. "Okay my boys are on it right know we'll get the news from them tomorrow then we start planing on killing these goofy niggas." Scobby says. "Good, they gonna know not to mess with us." Lamar says getting serious. "I'm tired I'm going to sleep." I say. I walk up stairs and sit right next to Royalty. "Hey." She says. " Hey baby." I say giving her a kiss on the neck. "Why you still up?" I asked. " Couldn't go to sleep I Was waiting for you." She says turning over to face me. "Aww, you didn't have to. You know its 1 in the morning, right?" I say. "Mhm." She mumbles. I fix my pillow and blanket and put my arms around her I make sure I'm very careful when I pull her in closer to me because I don't wanna hurt her. I then fall asleep very peacefully. 

MORNING TIME ROYALTY POV

I wake up to Dontae giving my kisses, I swear thats the best way to wake up. "Good morning Beautiful." He says with a smile. "Good Morning." I mumble. I get up and my ribs felt alot better. I went in Lamars room to wake him up and to wake Scobby up from the guest room. I then walked downstairs to take my medicine. I felt hands cover my waist. " How you feeling?" Dontae asked. "Alot better." I say. " Thats good." He says back. He gives me a kiss. "Can you watch Reina today?" Scobby ask walking downstairs. " YES!" I scream. " Okay then ,  "I will have Pearl drop her off." He said. 

(A/N, New character ALERT!!!) 

Hi I'm Pearl, I'm 19, 5.4, slim thick, natural long brown hair, Mother of Reina, and Girlfriend of Scobby. I never wanted to be a mother at the age of 17 but, once I first laid eyes on my babygirl I knew I had to protect her for the rest of me life. I'm also a good girl But, I still don't take shit from nobody. 

AFTERNOON 

I heard I knock on the door Scobby went to answer it. " Hey baby." I heard Scobby say from the kitchen. I respect Scobby so much he stayed there as a father figure. Me and Lamars dad was never there for us, we only meet him once before he got murdered. Then I see little Reina come thru. " Reina!" I say Picking her up and giving her a kiss. "Aunt Ro." She says. "Thank you so much Royalty." Pearl says. " Your welcome, you know I love this cutie." I say looking at her making her smile. "Thank you Sis." Scobby says giving me a hug. Scobby was like a second older brother to me. They leave out and it is just me and Dontae, Lamar left with them. "Uncle Tae!" She says giving him a hug. 

__________________________________

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW FOR UPDATES!!!!