Chapter 3

ONE WEEK PAST SCHOOL MORNING

A week has past and me and everybody has gotten closer. I meet Scobbys daughter Reina and she is adorable. Me and Dontae have gotten closer. Me and Lamar you already we the same. I actually I ain't sad in life, I'm happy. I really think I like Dontae, the only thing is he a player and I know it. But, today is the first day of my new school and I'm really nervous. 

I wake up to my alarm, I walk into Dontaes room to see if he's up, He snoring his ass off I could't stop laughing. "Dontae." I say shaking him. "Mhm" He groans. "Wake up." I say. He does the same thing so, I jump on top of him. "Wake up!" I laugh. He then flips me over, All these feelings were going thru my body. "Got yo ass now" He says tickling my stomach. "Stop, Stop" I yell out laughing. He lets go and gets out from on top of me. "Okay Imma go get ready." I say while walking out. I get in the shower for 30 minutes, I get out and brush my teeth, I go in my room and pick out something nice to wear, A plain white T, Baby  blue Jordans, and some ripped blue jeans.

(A/N ROYALTYS OUTFIT IS ON MEDIA!)

I was looking really nice, my curls were looking really nice, my lips were popping after I put carmax on the. I was feeling good I was still nervous, I look in the mirror and tried thinking good thoughts but they all went bad, a let a tear drop before any more came Dontae walked in... 

"Ayy you ready to go.." He says while stopping. "Why you crying?" He ask. " I'm really nervous." I say. "Ay, what I tell you, I got you ain't nobosy gonna bother you when you walking, talking, messing with me." He gives me a kiss on the cheek like he always do. But, before we walked out the room I felt two hands grab my butt. I turned around. "Really." I say giving him a stank face, but in reality I liked it. "You just look so, damn fine Shorty." He says giving me a smirk. "Save it for your hoes." I say giving him a another stank hook. "man, you always gotta say shit like that." He says. "Well, That how I fell, sorry." I say grabbing a granola bar. "He than puts his hand around my waist. "Well stop feeling like that, cause it ain't gonna be like that no more." He says smacking my ass. Ian never released how much of a freak I was cause I liked that shit. "Look, you like that." He says smirking. "Shut up." I say blushing. "Ain't nothing wrong with being a freak." He says while giving me my book bag. I just giggle, put my book bag on and I head out the door.

We pull up to the school.I look at all the kids and I start shaking I was so nervous. "Ayy, stop that, I already told you A million time that you good when you with me." Dontae says while holding my hand. "Now come on walk out this car like a bad bitch, like my bitch." He says smiling. "Ight I got you." I say smirking back. I walk out the car and as we walking to the school everybody is starring at me and Dontae, we was walking up in there like a damn boss. "Look at her." I heard some one say. "She new." I heard someone say. We walk up to the principals office. "I need my schudele." I say. "Name?" Some old white lady said to me. "Royalty Deyade." I say. "Okay, Miss Deyade her you go. me and Dontae walk out. "What classes you got?" He ask. "I got 3 advance, and 3 normal, I also got 2nd lunch." I say looking confused. "Ay. we got 4 classes together and lunch, we got 1st, 2nd, 4th, and 6th period together." He says smiling. "Ay, thats wasup!" I say getting excited. " I want you to meet my home girl, she just like you her name Layla." He say. " Ight, cool." I say smiling. To be honest ian never got along with girls I've always chilled with the guys, it would be nice if I had a girl bestfriend. "LAYA!" He calls over. Some really pretty dark skin girl comes over, She has really long silky hair I could tell that was natural too. "I want you to meet Lamar's sister." He says pointing at me. I wave and say, "I'm Royalty". "I'm Laya its nice to meet you." She says with a smile. "Girl you got some good ass hair." I say. " Ayy, I already like her." She says getting lit. I just laugh. 

"Imma leave yall to it I'll see you before class Royalty." He says and winks at me. "Oooo, what yall got going on." Laya says. " To be honest I dont know, he just got alot of hoes and ion got time for it." I say rolling my eyes. "Girl, you can say that again." She says laughing. "I can already tell we bout to me bestfriends." She says getting lit. "I know right, Ian never really had any girl friends I always chilled with the boys." I say being blunt. "Same!" She says. "What classes you got?" I asked. "Let'me see yo schedule." She says. I hand it to her. "AYYY, we got all classes together but, 1!" She says doing a little dance. I just laugh she really is like me. Then some girls walk over to us. "You the new girl?" Some tall dark skin girl says with attitude. "Yea, is there a problem?" I asked giving attitude right back. "Yea is there a problem!?" Laya says having my back. "Yea, people said you was getting out my mans car this morning." She says again with attitude. "Bitch!, Dontae lives with my brother and so do I so you can get yo rat ass on! It ain't smell like fish until you came!. Now shut the fuck up and talk to me when you lost the damn attitude!" I snapped walking away to my class with Laya. "Damn girl, you put her in her place! " Laya says getting even more hype. " Just because she tall don't mean I'm scared!" I say laughing. "Well just to let you know, her name is Te'Yanna and she been messing with Dontae for awhile now." She says getting serious. To be honest it hurt my heart that he couldn't be loyal he was sweet, and he made me feel safe. "Speaking of him." She says. then I heard is voice. " Hey, Ya'll." 

"Look get yo little side chick Dontae, She came up to me with that why was you with my mans shit, this morning and yes I put her in her place." I say giving him attitude. "Who?" He asked. "Thot Te'Yanna" I say laughing. " Really bruh sorry." He say looking dead on my face. "Sorry ain't cutting it, get yo hoes in place." I say walking away while rolling my eyes. 

END OF SCHOOL DAY

The rest of the day was pretty good me and Laya hit off she is coming to my house on Friday to have a sleep over. I ain't talk to Dontae since this morning, It actually hurt my mind, heart ain't never felt like this before. I wish I could have him but he have to many hoes. 

It was the end of the day and Ian see Dontae no where so I went to visit Coach Tiffany. I walked in the gym too see all the basketball players. And look who I see Te'yanna and Dontae smooching up I guess she was a basketball player. I'm also really good at basketball so I wanted to ask coach if I could try out. Dontae then catches his eye on me and stops for a minute and goes back to her I just roll my eyes at him and walk to couch. "Hey, Coach!" I say. " Hey Royalty Wasup?" She says. " I was going to ask if I could join the team I know the first game starts on Thursday, and I want to win this year." I say smiling. " Okay, we were looking for one more girl to join the team because the last one, she umm, past away." She says hesitating. " Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." I say feeling bad. " But, yes come to practice tomorrow and I will see. Bring something you would wear to the gym." She says. Then Dontae comes up behind us. " Hey, Coach T." He says. " Hey, well we gotta get started see you tomorrow you Royalty. I nod with a smile. We walk away. I scream, "YES!". " What you screaming for?" Dontae asked. " I might me on the basketball team she said they needa girl so she wanted to see what I got." I say smiling. "You play ball?" He says laughing. "What you think?, a thick girl can't play ball?" I say rolling my head. "Ight bet, We gone play when we get home." He says smiling. " Bet" I say back.....