Chapter 9

ROYALTY POV

I knew it, I knew I couldn't trust him. I ran off campus I ran and ran until I got to my house. I opened the door and cried. This changed me, alot. I feel like killing someone. Lamar came downstairs. "Yo sis what wrong with you?". "A fuck boy." I cried out. "Damnit I told that nigga not to break yo heart." He said. "What u gonna do?" I asked. "He like my lil brother so I'mma have a good talk with him." He says mad. "Lamar." I say. "What." He says back. " I wanna start working with u. I've done it before i can do it. I can handle myself." I say. "No, we already went through this." He says. "Ian taken no for a damn answer. I'm doing it!" I yelled. "Fine, you'll meet my team at the trap come on." He says while we get in his car.

TRAP

We arrived and this trap was nice looking. We walk inside and everybody just starred at me. " Ight y'all think is my baby sister, she gonna work with us she gonna be dealing with me and me only. Don't none of y'all phoney motherfuckers try something." Lamar said seriously. "Yes, sir!" Everyone said. He took me to the back to start wrapping stuff with some dude named RaShawn. " You try anything I will kill u." Lamar said to RaShawn. He nodded. And Lamar walked away. "So, you must be Royalty?" He asked. "How you know?" I say wrapping some dough into a paper. "Your name travels from Lamar and Dontae and Scobby." He says. "Okay and?" I say with attitude. "Look, I asked u a simple question dont give me a attitude." He says back. " Wat I'm a supposed to be scared?" I say. "No, that aint my intentions. I just want a little respect." He says. "Fine let's start this over. I'm Royalty I'm 16 and I sing." I say. "Okay I'm ReShawn I'm 19 and I smoke weed." He says smiling. I giggled. "You know you really beautiful." He says. "I'm not but, thanks." I say. "What you mean you not, u got the thighs, botty, bobbies, smile,laugh, and damn u got some good ass hair." He says. I blush an keep quiet. "Here, this my number and Snapchat. I'll talk to you later Royalty." He hands me the paper and walks away. He was sweet and fine but, I still can't get over Dontae. I get home with Lamar.
And of course Dontae there.

"Please let me talk to you and explain." He says. "Fine." I say. " I was mad at you and I wasn't thinking and she was all on me I couldn't help it and it just happened you have to forgive me, I can't live with the fact I can't hold you and kiss you. I want you to be mines, will you be my girlfriend." He says with tears in his eyes. "Yes, but if you ever break my heart again I will cut your dick off and I'm not playing." She says crying. He gives me a kiss and damn, I needed it. He holds me in his arms for a good minute. 

NEXT DAY

DONTAE POV

I woke with my arms wrapped around Royalty. I had to get ready for Christmas I know that Royalty doesn't like Christmas so much but, I'mma make her like it. My plan is to buy 3 medium size trees for Me, her and Lamar , I'mma do her tree and she gonna so mines and we both gonna no Lamars we bout to pick out the candy canes and the ornaments to me this shit bought to be fun. I woke up Royalty, "Baby get up." "Why" She said. " Because we gotta get ready to go do something." "What."she said "Its a surprise come on." She got up and I went over and gave her a kiss, "Good morning beautiful." I said. I then got in the shower for 30 minutes then got out. I then did my hygiene's and put on some white designer jeans that had rips in them, a while polo shirt, with some White Gucci shoes, and a Gucci belt. I was looking good. 

ROYALTY POV

This nigga just woke me up out of a dead sleep. I got up and waited for him to get out the shower. I then did all my hygiene's and put on a white polo shirt, white pants, and white air forces. Yup, I was matching with me baby. "You ready?" Dontae says. "Yes." We got in the car. "Waffle House?" He says. "YES!". We go to eat. 

We got finished eating and we go to Walmart and go straight to the Christmas Area. "Why we over here?" I asked. "Because, Christmas is in 2 weeks and we need to get 3 small trees. so we can decorate." He says. "But, You know I dont like Chri-." He cuts me off. "I know but with me thats about to change." He says kissing me. "You are decorating my tree, I'm decorating yours, and together we doing Lamars because you know that nigga ain't going to." He says. "Fine, I guess it sound like fine."I say fake smiling. "Lets go pick out stuff." I say.