Chapter 14 - Birthday Boy

2 MOUTHS LATER

ROYALTY POV

School is out!! Dontae graduated, and me and Laya have one more year to go! But, Dontaes birthday is today, and I'm so excited all his gives are hiding I woke up at 6:00 AM To set up his stuff, I set up his birthday stuff in a spare room , I'm also gonna do some things in downstairs. I put all his presents in a triangle he had alot and the two big ballons that spelled out "20". 

It was in a basketball theme so I put a bunch off basket balls around the room. I then locked the room and went downstairs to set up, I put streamers all around the room in his favorite color blue, On the table downstairs there was another little surprise and it was filled with a shit ton of treats and sweets, his cake was in the fridge. I made him some breakfast, I did is favorite french toast, bacon, eggs, with a cup of french vanilla coffee. I put it on a tray, and walk upstairs to give it to him it was 9:00 AM, and we and alot to do today. I walked upstairs to our room. I put the tray down and screamed. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY I LOVE YOU!!!!!!" I jumped on him and started to kiss him. He finally kissed back after waking up lmao. "I smell food." He says. "Look beside you." 

He looks, " I love you so damn much." He says smiling. "I love you too." He eats and we do our hygiene's and get dressed. He had on some Designer blue jeans with patches and rips. with a Gucci Red shirt, and some red Gucci shoes and belt. " Babe?" He ask. "Mhm." " Braid my hair for me please." He says. I giggled and give him two braids, he was looking fine. I put on some high waisted ripped jeans, a red Tommy Hilfiger shirt, and red Nike Air Force Ones's they were customs, "You gotta close your eyes," I say. "Why?" He says. "Just do it please." " Okay fine." I guide him to the spare room I unlock the door and He uncovered his eyes. He turned to me and smiled, he picked my up. "No, girl has ever done anything like this for me." He says. "Well, ian like those other girls I'm one of a kind." I say smiling. He kisses me. He starts opening his first present, It was some aqua air Jordan 8's he been dieing to get them, the next gift was the velvet jordans 11's we had a matching pear. 

-

-

We got down to the last gifted it was a envelope it had tickets in them to go night skating. He loves skating so I thought it would be fun and romantic. "Yessss!" He yelled out it happyniess. "Happy Birthday baby." I say. "Thanks for everything baby, It means alot." He says. "Don't get all soft on me." I Say. He laughs and gives me a big kiss. "Time for downstairs!" I say. "Theres more?!"He says. " I don't know is there?" I say. He chuckles and we head downstairs. He sees the table full of snacks. "Baby, you did not have to do this for me!" He says smiling. "But, I did and yes I did have to do it for you because your the best." I say kissing him. "Shit, you can say that again." He says smiling. Lamar comes down stairs with a huge gift. "Happy Birthday bro." He says giving Dontae a hug. "Whats this?" Dontae ask. "Open it nigga." Lamar says laughing. He opens it and its a big ass bag full of weed. "You giving me this for free?!" Dontae ask surprised. " I wouldn't let my bro pay for weed from me." He says giggling. "Shit we about to me lit asf." Dontae says making me laugh. "I can see someone has spoiled you." Lamar says looking at me, I just smile. "Mhm, you should of seen the shit she got me." He says kissing me. "Awww, just use protection we don't need babies running around." Lamar says making me choke on my water. "Aww little Dontae's and Royalty's" Dontae says. "Nigga don't plan on some right now shit I'm waiting, once we have sex you doubling up." I say. Lamar laughs, " Wait, Wait, Wait ya'll to ain't have sex yet?" Lamar ask. " None of your business Mar" I say. He throws his hands up in defense and walks back upstairs. 

8:00 PM

We were at the Skating Rink, I Was nervous because ian been skating in about 10 years, "Dontae, I'm scared!" I Say. "Look I'mma teach you again you will be fine" He says kissing me. We turn in our tickets and we get our skates once I try to stand up I almost fall but Dontae catches me. <3

"I got you." He whispers in my ear, he holds me and we skate together, he was showing me how to sway back and forth with the skates to go faster. "Don't let me go!" I say. "I got you I won't" He says. He holds my hand tightly, "Okay ready sway back and forth do it with your skates." He says. "I'm doing it!" I yell out. He then pulls me closer and kisses me, eyes were all on us. "People are looking" I say. " And, If they want a show I'll carry it on." He says kissing me again, he than holds me tight and we Skate together. 

11:00 AM

It was 11 and it was time for bed but, I had one last present I go in our room and I took out my new lingerie it was red with black lace and it crossed over in the back. I then put on shorts and a T-Shirt. I got out the very last present I was hiding that was wrapped. Dontae walked in the room. "Whats this?" He asked. "The last present, but first get ready for bed." 

He is finish cleaning up and getting ready for bed. "Here you go." I say passing the last present over. He opens it and he is amazed at what it was. "Babe are you sure?" He asked. "Yes, I'm ready I have got your trust, we been together for 7 mouths and I'm ready, I love you" I say. "Okay, I love you too." If you guys didn't figure out what it was it was condoms. 

WARNING NEXT PART IS DIRTY!!!!!! YOU WERE WARNED

DONTAE POV

I took her clothes off only leaving her in her underwear and Bra and damn she looked sexy. I kissed all over her neck, leading down to her chest I then started to lick her nipples she let out a soft moan. I took off her bra I then lead my hand down to her vigina, I started to rub on it she started to moan an I could feel she got wet I took off her panties and rubbed on her clit I kept going and going. "Fuck, DONTAE!!!" She moan out. I then Dipped down and began to eat her out she moan alot..

After that she took it.. she started to feel on my penis, and damn that shit felt good, she pulled down my boxers and started to suck my dick she went down she spitted on it and went back to doing it my I"m 10 inches so she couldn't fit it all in which I thought was funny, but damn it still felt good, "Shit Royalty," i moaned. After that I doubled up. "Its gonna hurt if you want be to stop say it." I say. She nods. I start to go in and she tenses up in pain but then in plusure..

That night was the best.. we made some sweet love❤.
**************************

I'm not good at sex scenes but I tired

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW FOR UPDATES

THANK YOU CANDIES❤❤❤❤