Chapter 20 - Date

ROYALTY POV 5 MOUTHS LATER

I'm getting pretty huge, we figured out that the baby is a Girl. I'm really excited, I finished school 3 mouths pregnant they let me graduate early since I had a shit load of points. Lamar got another house and gave us this one we we're gonna buy our own but, he wanted to give us this. Dontae has been super overprotective. Scobby and Pearl are doing wonderful. Scobby is always over to chill out, and help Dontae with the babys room. Lamar is overprotective too sometimes its annoying. I still haven't talked to my mom. But, my life has been great, I've been the happiest. 

I wake up, in Dontae arms he was playing in my hair, I looked up. "Goodmorning beautiful, and Goodmorning baby girl." He said and kissed me and kissed me stomach. "Goodmorning baby." I said. "Royalty, be ready tonight by 6 I'm taking you out to dinner." He says. I smile, "Oooo sounds like fun." I said. "How she been doing?" He said reaching my hands down my pants and rubbing my kitty. "Dontae!" I yelled laughing. He kept rubbing it, "Fuck!" I moaned out. He stop, "Why you always gotta tease!" I say. He laughed and walked away. 

-

-

it was 4 and I started to get ready, me and Dontae both hoped in the shower for 30 minutes. When I got out I brushed my teeth and lotioned up. I then put on....

(A/N Ya'll know that Royalty don't look like that this is just what she is wearing

(A/N Ya'll know that Royalty don't look like that this is just what she is wearing.)

I put some perfume on and deodorant, and I was ready. I walked into the kitchen to see Dontae all dressed up he was looking fine. He had on a White Button up Polo shirt, some nice designer jeans and some white Gucci shoes. with a White Gucci belt. I walked in all shy like. "Damn, baby who you?" He said to me as I walked up. I laughed, I put my hand on my stomach He was kicking, I quickly grabbed Dontaes hand and placed it on the spots He was kicking, he immediately smiled. He bent over and kissed my stomach. "I love you guys." He said. "We love you too." I smiled. He gave me a kiss, and we walked out the door. 

-

We arrived at Chiles, He knew that was my favorite place to eat. We ordered out food and we waited. "Dontae?" I asked. "Yes?" He said. "Have you thought of a name for the baby?" I asked. "I been thinking about it but, all the names I come up with I don't like. Have you?" He asked. I chuckled, "Yea, but I don't know if you'll like it." I said. "Tell me." He said smiling. "Kahlanna Maria Timothy." I said. " I love it." He said. "Really!" I said getting excited. We had a great rest of the night 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

AWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

VOTE 

COMMENT
FOLLOW FOR UPDATES

READ MY NEW BOOK, MY BOO THANG

and sorry for the short chapter I'm really tired and I wanna go to bed lol.