Chapter 21 - The End

JANIA POV

I was so excited, me and Dontaes wedding was in 3 days. I'm happy, yea we 17 but and he 20 but, shit love is love plus I'll be 18 in 2 months. I got outta of Dontae's grip, "Where you going?" He ask. "To get ready the girls coming which means Scobby is too come on and get ready." I said. "Help me up." He asked. "Boy, I'm 5 months pregnant you tripping." I said laughing and walked away. I could hear him laughing from upstairs. I Started a shower, Dontae wrapped his arms around me. "I'm trying to get in the shower." I say. "I am too!" He says. 

We take a shower and we start to get ready. I put on...

And I flat Iron my hair my hair grew so much longer it was past my boobs

And I flat Iron my hair my hair grew so much longer it was past my boobs. We finish getting ready, And I hear a knock on the door, I opened it and it was Laya, Pearl, and Scobby. We all hugged everyone was feeling my stomach they were so excited too meet baby girl. I was so excited. Laya was finally with my brother. Pearl and Scobby was doing fine like always. Me and Dontae you already how we been, Life as been the greatest and I'm so freaking happy.....

4 MOUTHS LATER

My baby girl was here! Everybody was at my house celebrating, I'm so excited to have a family. I promise you babygirl your gonna have the best life ever............

And that is the end of my story.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The end!

I was getting a little bored of the book and running out of ideas so I decided to end it. 

Let me know if you want part two? 

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW ME FOR UPDATES

READ MY OTHER BOOK!!!!!!!