Chapter 15: Our Past P.1

A FEW YEARS AGO

PETER'S POV:

Mom: PETER!! DID YOU PACK EVERYTHING?

Peter: YES MA

Mom: MAKE SURE YOU DIDNT LEAVE NOTHIN. WE BE LEAVING SOON AND YOU KNOW I AIN'T TURNING THE CAR AROUND ONCE WERE ON THE ROAD.

Peter: I KNOW MA.

I yelled at my mom from my room. Jesus...first I get into the basketball team, Then I learn that I'm changing schools along with my cousin, and I'm going to be living next door to him!! My life really turned around. I went from that one fat short kid who wants to play basketball to Peter "shots" Martian, The third most hottest teen at school and vice captain of the basketball team. Its amazing what exercise and a bit of confidence can do to you.

I'm going to be changing cities since my dad cheated on my momma with a prostitute and they got divorced and shit. Anyways, Momma wanted to be as far away as possible from him. So she hit up my aunt aka her sister aka the second greatest woman on earth apart from my momma. This is good and bad at the same time. Good because I'm an only child and she has a son the same age as me and we are really close. Bad because the man my auntie married is a sociopath and so is his son aka the cousin that is almost like my brother. Momma always told me to not judge my cousin or his dad because it isn't their fault they were born with that medical condition.

We were gonna live together until momma could rent an apartment or something but hey, I wasn't complaining. My auntie married a filthy rich white guy! Granted, she didn't know he was rich until AFTER the wedding but whatever. So naturally they lived in a huge ass mansion. Just the three of them dawg!! Momma was trying really hard to not cry or complain in front of me so she was always trying to be happy. I felt really grateful to have such a nice and amazing momma. She doesn't deserve my broke ass Lame excuse you call a dad.

We finally arrived at the mansion. The guys last name was "Angst" So the front gate had a giant A in front of it. There were so many cars and rooms and there was even a pool! My auntie and momma grew up very poor with my granddad. My grandma died giving birth to them. (Yes my auntie and momma are twin sisters. deal with it nigga). So Auntie was planning on moving into a smaller house in a much more familiar and regular neighborhood. A white neighborhood. I grew up pretty poor too. My dad would waste what little to nothing money we would save or work for and waste it on beer or drugs. It was usually heroin or cocaine. Its one of the reasons why I'm going to a public and cheaper school while my cousin go's to the complete opposite. In short I wasn't the most blessed or luckiest child unlike my cousin but it didn't matter. I felt lucky and I felt blessed that I was healthy and that I didn't have the same disease as him.

That evening I helped momma bring in Our clothes and the few things we had. My auntie was happy to see us and surprisingly so was her man. I knew he was faking it since one of the effects of heir disease that they cant feel or express emotions or feelings So they mimic others. My cousin was still young so he struggled to mimic others emotions. I usually helped him out when it came to all of that crap. We were about 16 at the time me and my momma moved in with them and 17 when we moved out. After a few weeks of living together, One night, my cousin finally decided to talk to me bout his disease. He and I were really closed and we talked a lot and were really open with each other but for some reason he hated to talk about his medical condition.

Peter: So its kinda like schizophrenia?

Andrew: Pretty much.

Andrew Angst Martain. My brotha-from-another-motha. We usually called him Andy for short. He explained to me that he had to drink these pills daily to stop the voices in his head or at least numb them and let him be in control. He also told me that he was experimenting with how to be popular and told me that he was learning stuff from the internet.

Peter: Aight, aight. Wacha learn so far?

Andrew: Well, apparently the LGBT community have been gaining quite the fame recently so_

Peter: Oh no

Andrew: I came out as gay!

Peter: ...

Andrew: what?
Peter: *burst out into laughter*

I began to laugh at my cousin. You see, he's not the smartest tool in the shed if you get me. So hearing him say that without laughing was almost physically impossible.

Andrew: What?

Peter: Ok Andy look. The LGBT community is popular nowadays because their a community that was unacceptable back then. And people weren't accepting them because of their religion or because they thought it was wrong. Now the LGBT community was and still is classified as a community were gay, lesbian, bisexual, transexual and many more can be in. Its kinda like I'm a guy and I like girls.

Andrew: Oh...And is that bad?

Peter: No! Its not bad its just its not the best way to become popular. And are do you even classify as one?

Andrew: No

Peter: The you are straight. Not gay, my dear cousin.

Andrew: Got it...thanks Peter.

Peter: No prob buddy.

Me and Andrew were very close. And we got even more close when my momma told me that for my senior year I would be in the same class as Andy! I was so happy and excited since even the guys in my team were going. The guys were mostly more excited about the fact that there were going to be some pretty hot girls there sooo...

Chris: I'm telling you, I've been there before, the chicks are fiiiiineeee as fuck!

Yared: Fat ass?

Chris: Fattest my nigga.

Yared: eyyyy!!!

Chris: what about you, Shot?

Peter: Mmm?

Chris: Aren't you excited?

Peter: Yea

Chris: Oh, Then what girl are you gonna go for?

Peter: I don't know. Anyone?

Yared: *Mimics buzzer sound* WROOONG!

Chris: Your gonna go for the hottest and most popular right?

Peter: Whatever man.

And I stuck to that thought until school started. My childhood friend also came to this school for a Cheerleading gig but little did I knew we were gonna end up together. So you could pretty much say I was living the dream. I'm in the basketball team, Popular, handsome, some what smart, had enough money to live on, was dating one of the hottest girl on the cheerleading squad AND was getting good grades. I mean what else could you ask for? Well...I wanted this for my cousin too. I told him everything and I knew that he wanted it as well. But I usually told him the good things And the bad things. Sure i was dating a cheerleader but she was a real airhead, didn't understand me at all and we were always on and off. He found it kinda amusing. But I sure as hell didn't.

One day, while me and my crew were at school talking in the middle of the hallway, I spaced out. I had my earphones on and was listening to music very discreetly. What song? Why: Rly Real By: Blackbear. Which is, might I add, one of his greatest songs. Just when the song ended and it shuffled to In Your Head By: Eminem This Girl walked up to us. I removed my earphones but was stopped by her tripping on something and falling directly in front of me.

You know when you see a Love movie and the main character finds his/hers true love and they just stare at each other? Yea well it was kinda like that. Everyone around me dispeared and in my mind it was only me and her. This felt amazing. This was something I never felt before. So when a few weeks later I see her standing up to Chris and Defending My cousin Andy...I knew she was the one. I mean all my girl did was make fun of Andy, Bully him, among others, with Chris and even go as far as making this his worst semester yet. So watching someone else apart from me defending him was a big deal.

END OF P.1 OF CHAPTER 14.

**I was gonna make it one chapter but then I realized it was too much info so I'm going to split it into two parts!!**