Chapter 5: Gone crazy

**4 Years Ago**

8th GRADE

JANUARY 7th 2013

Zoy: well, there's this app I found.

I was beginning to get frustrated at the fact that Chris broke up with me and now I don't have a date to our graduation/prom. Me and her were talking in my room, just chilling.

Emerald: do you really think this is going to work, Zoy?

Zoy: Yea! Just, let me choose some of the pictures we'll be using and you fill in the questions!

Emerald: sounds good but...what app is this?

Zoy: it's called MeSearch

Zoy passed me her phone which had an app on her screen. She then passed me mine, I then saw that Zoy had already downloaded me the app.

Zoy: it's like tinder.

Emerald: so...how does tinder work?

Zoy stares at me. It's like her stare is piercing into my soul. In other words she thinks I'm a fucking retard.

Zoy: are you being serious?

Emerald: no?

Zoy closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. Once she exhales she opens her eyes and looks at me.

Zoy: you'll figure it out, sis.

Emerald: got it.

Zoy's phone then vibrated and a notification went off. She closed her phone and passed it out as nothing but her phone ringed immediately. She then picked up the phone almost hesitantly.

Zoy: Hello?...I'm listening...look I'm sorry but- I know I know. Stop screaming at me...You and me are not in a relationship for you to be telling me what to do!

She then hung up her phone and slammed her face onto the pillow that was near her.

Zoy: *muffled* goddammit!!!

Emerald: What's wrong?

Zoy: *muffled* everything, em. Everything.

Emerald: Wanna talk about it?

Zoy raised her head to look at me. Her eyes were watery and she looked disappointed. She barely ever cries but seeing her like this... it brakes my heart. You see, Zoy is that strong and emotionless character that will do anything to keep people happy. But she rarely brakes down like this.

Zoy: *sniffs* uhu.

Emerald: what happened?

Zoy: *sighs* Gabe is screaming at me again.

Emerald: what for?

Zoy: because!- *sniffs* I was mad at him today and I was ignoring him. He was bossing me around and telling me to do stuff. *sniffs*

Emerald: aha?

I said as I grabbed a tissue from my nightstand and gave it to her.

Zoy: and *sniff* I got pissed. So when he called me, he was also pissed that I was ignoring him. He then told me that "you should listen to me more" and " you know you should change for your own good" and *sniff* yea...

Fucking bastard

Emerald: do you need advice?

Zoy:... I think I know what to do. Thank you

She hugged me and stood up from the bed.

Zoy: go find yourself someone to replace that asshole.