Chapter 7: A New Dawn

**Zoy is the one in the picture above**

I felt the warm yet soft rays of the sun hit my skin. I slowly opened my eyes to realize that I wasn't in my room. I looked outside the bedroom window and saw that I wasn't in my house. I immediately began to panic as I realized that this wasn't my house. I was in my underwear and in a really messy room. I searched the room for my clothes when I began to hear footsteps. My heart raced as the footsteps got closer and closer. I dropped to the floor without any second thoughts. I then proceeded to hide under the be. Then, before I knew it, someone swung open the bedroom door. I heard familiar voices..

Zoy: Come on...it's already 7am and you haven't slept yet.

Gabriel: shhhhhhh...I aM nOt DrUnK. I'm peRfecTlY fInE!

Gabriel and Zoy walked into the room as Gabriel closed the door and jumped on the bed.

Zoy: why do you do this to me?

Gabriel: iM not Doing anyyything!

Zoy: *sighs* you never are.

I decided to keep quite and learn more about their conversation. Thinking that I could learn more about what happened to me.

Zoy: look I need to go find Emerald.

Zoy began to walk towards the door but was stopped by Gabriel.

Gabriel: nooooo...stay. Pleeesea. Pleaseeeeee

Zoy: you're drunk and you don't even know how to pronounce "please" right now.

Gabriel: I don't care.

Gabriel grabbed Zoy's wrist and pulled her onto the bed.

Zoy: Gabriel, let me go.

Gabriel: no! I luve you too moch to let you gooooo.

Zoy; you're drunk.

Gabriel: no you are DrUnK!

Zoy got out of the bed while holding Gabriel's hand.

Zoy: lets take you to you're room.

The door then closed . I waited a few more. Minutes under the bed and got out. I then found my clothes scattered all around the room. I then grabbed them and sneaked Out of the room. I began to try and escape from what I can assume was Gabriel's house. But before I could even go downstairs I heard someone clear their throat behind me. I stopped moving and slowly turned around to see Zoy standing there looking at me angrily.

Zoy: Where the fuck have you been!?

Emerald: here?

She took a deep breath and hugged me. She then proceeded to scold me.

Zoy: I have been worried sick looking for you! And it doesn't help that Gabe is Drunk as fuck! I had to throw everyone out of here to find you! Where have you been!?

Emerald: I was in the guest room-

Zoy: why the fuck were you in the guest room!?

Suddenly, out of the hallway, came out Brandon with a tired look. You see him and Gabe look so fucking similar that they ven walk the same. It's a miracle that their not twins.

Brandon: what's *yawns* going on here?

Zoy: nothing Brandon. Go back to sleep.

Brandon: babygirl, I've been trying to sleep but *yawns* without you in bed and screaming I can't seem to manage to.

Zoy's eyes went wide and she turned to look at Brad. I gotta say, Zoy with her hair straight made her looked more like a psychotic bitch. Which, by the way, she had straightened her hair back at my place since she doesn't have a hair straightener.