chapter 32

AFTER THE A/N, I NEED TO COOL DOWN, SO ENJOY, BUT I WILL BE ASKING SOMETHING AT THE END.

EZRA POV

I walked out onto the bridge on the ShadowHunter, the people of Mandalore fear my power. having eradicated the longest living clan, I gained the title of Mandalor The punisher. The people of Mandalore fear me. when the news reached other worlds, they two saw my power, but due to my status as protector of peace in the Empire Of The Hand, no one would dare to challenge me. the next goal I had was to take out the first order, they had been a pain in the unknown regions for too long, and now was the time to strike. I looked out the window, it would take several hours to reach their massive fleet. I walked out the bridge and stepped into a turbolift. My destination was the training centre, Sabine had been in there training long and hard over the past few hours. the lift came to a stop and I walked out, I made my way down the halls, the level that we placed the training centres on was filled with weapons. I walked over to our private training room and stepped inside. a training droid went flying by me as I stepped inside. the door shut and the a voice was heard in the room.

"deactivate, code, Wren-Bridger"

I walked over to where Sabine stood, she had just finished taking a drink of water. I gave her a kiss on the head and looked at the mess she had created. droids were spread out across the floor.

"what a mess Sabine, I think I want a turn now"

Sabine placed a hand on my shoulder and turned my face to face hers. she gave me a kiss on the lips and then spoke

"go ahead love, it's all yours"

I turned and called a training sword to me using the force

"activate training program, code Mandalor Bridger"

"TRAINING PROGRAM ACTIVATING, SETTING DROIDS TO ACTIVATE POSITIONS NOW......TRAINING PROGRAM IS READY TO START"

I smiled and took a step forward, I want this to be good.

"set droids to hardest difficulty, activate, code Wren-Bridger"

"SETTING DROIDS TO HARDEST DIFFICULTY, BEGINING THE TRAINING"

the droids all activated and made a circle around me. I moved to the side and swung at one of the droids, taking it down. the next droid came towards me, it made a move to strike at me from above, I blocked it's strike and kicked the droid behind me, I then spun around and sliced at the droids lower body, taking it down. the next two droids charged at the same time, I jumped over one and sliced down upon the one behind it. I felt a hit and I was thrown across the room. I stood up and moved forward. the droids came at me and I jumped high into the air, I felt the roof of the room brush against my hair. I came down and slammed in the centre of the group. knocking them out, the next three droids, came at me from different angles. I moved forward and sliced the first one, I then turned and sliced at the second and then the last. I was disappointed in the droids fighting skill.

I walked over to Sabine and hugged her, I spoke into her ear.

"we may need to up the programing in these droid"

she answered back, already knowing that their programing had to be updated

"I know, I'll get HK on it once we've got some peace"

"then we shall be ready fro any extra galactic threats"

GENERAL HUX POV

the Supremacy had taken damage during the New Empires first attack. The repairs had taken a month, but with the fleet of capital ships and dreadnoughts, it was well protected. I stood on the bridge of the Supremacy. I stood. looking out the window. the ships were amassed and ready for combat, waiting for the New Empires next attack.