Chapter 26

Warning. If you have not seen the last jedi, please avoid reading and others that i mention spoilers in this chapter for spoilers, and if you have seen it, then enjoy.

Leia pov
The republic lost control over Mandalore, the resistance isn't in the power to take them pn, we have the first, we had to evacuate our base due to the first knowing where we were. We were almost done when the first few ships of the first order dropped out of hyperspace. Seconds later, a first order dreadnought dropped out of hyperspace.
"Poe, get to your fighter, we have the chance to take out a dreadnought, lets hope that the information that Shiv gave us is enough to do so"
"Yes general"
I looked back out the window, i looked at the comm, i picked it up and keyed in the ground leaders number
"Are you almost done"
"We're almost done general"
"Well hurry up, the forst order is here and we don't have the fire power to engage them"

Third person pov
The dreadnought had started to power up its two massive cannons on its underside, preparing to fire on the surface, a lone fighter made its way towards the dreadnought where it then proceeded to destroy all of the turret emplacements, later, the bombers started to move in, ties started to fly out, engaging them, the bombers went down, one by one, till only one was left  the only person to survive on the last, was a lone girl, who had a sister, she ignited the bombs and sent them down to the dreadnought, with the ship falling down after. The dreadnought and resistance bomber were engulfed in flames as the ships exploded.

Leia pov
Poe walks back onto the bridge once we had jumped to hyperspace, i turn and speak to him
"Your being demoted, we lost too many in that fight, and we don't have the forces to survive another, if you think jumping in a ship and blowing stuff up is going to solve anything, then your wrong"
I watched poe walk out, i looked back out the window

Unknown pov
"Indeed, we have them on the end of a rope, good general hux, you have done better then the other, Kylo, walk forward"
"Yes supreme leader"
"You failed me, now, i want you to go and destroy the past"
"Yes supreme leader"

Leia pov
We had dropped out of hyperspace, and were waiting, then, the first order appeared
"That, that's snoke's ship, he's here"
"We need to get out of range"
"Permission to hope in a fighter and blow something up"
"Permission granted"
"They tracked us through hyperspace, we need to fix that"
"Yea, we need to disable the track onboard the flagship, but the shields are too strong, we need a hacker"
"Yes, head to this world, you will find them there"
"Thank you general, we shall return with the hacker"

Later
Third person pov
Poe and rose were being escorted by the local police force, a figure walked out infront of them
"Move aside citizen"
The figure moved his arm up and reveled an image, he spoke
"Agent Gaela, New Empire, these two are coming with me"
The officers looked at each other then back, they had heard the rumors, but never believed them, they engaged in combat  one by one, Gaela took them out
"You from the New Empire"
"Yes, let's go, we can talk on my ship"
"We need to find a hacker"
A few sounds were heard from behind, bb8 rolled out and came to a stop by Gaela's side
"You don't need a hacker when the New Empire is at standby, your friend here told me your story, how much fuel does your fleet have left"
"About enough for six more hours"
"Then we need to hurry, to my ship"

Later, (again i know)

"So it is important that we join the battle, im send fleets along to the location now, i will be there shortly"
The call ended and Gaela looked at her navicomputer
"We are here"
The ship dropped out of hyperspace to see that the resistance were down to one ship, the flagship

Leia pov
"General, im picking up several ships in hyperspace"

Hux pov
"General, ships dropping out of hyperspace"
"Identification"
"Unknown, but they are moving in to attack"

Leia pov
I turned around to see the holo projecter had replaced the image of the first order fleet with the image of Doom
"Greetings Leia, it seems we got here at just the right time, thanks to one of my agents we learned about this attack in time"
"Doom, im glad your here, Snokes flagship is taking our shields down fast"
"Im already on it"

Third person pov
Fighters started to appear out pf the New Empire warships, each heading towards the first orders fleet

Hux pov
"We are detecting serval fighters heading this direction"
"How many"
"Too many our rader is full of red dots"
"Well, deploy the ties to intercept them"
"Sir, the enemy ships are in attack range"
"Move us to engage them"
"Were out of range and lack the move ability to move into range fast"
"Then convert all power minus the weapons to shields"
"Yes sir"
The ship started to rock as we started to take damage

I looked out next to us to see a ships split on half as it went up in flames.
"Sir, our ships are too big, we shouldn't have doubled the size of our ships"
"Silence"
The officer was right, we are too big, were a massive target, the first order shall not die here, we have thousands of capital ships and dreadnoughts everywhere, we are too large to take down. But they have the firepower to take us out, the resistance were smart in the search for allies
"Another ship down sir"
"General, im detecting a massiv energy spike in the reactors of several enemy ships"
"What could they be preparing for"
"Sir, several weapon batteries are targeting the supremacy, the energy charge up must be linked to the weapons that they are about to use"
"No, my father saw these weapons in use at Jakku, we have to get out of here now"
"We can't sir, we have to charge the hyperdrive, and by then it will be too late"
I looked out the window and braced for death, the first order shall live on, only, it's leadership shall die here, only that the ship took little damage, its shields were down and the hull was being breached in several places
"Sir, we are detecting several life forms boarding the ship,, it seems that they sent their forces to capture the ship"
"That or they want the technology that allows us to track ships in hyperspace"
"Yes sir"
"Alert all forces to engage at will, and hold them back"
"Yes sir"

Third person pov
In a hatch way on one of the levels, a figure walked out, it was Darth Grinder, a warlord of the Yul, he was here to kill Snoke, for Snoke was another being in their way, but the force may have other ideas.

Well, if you never read the top note, then it's your own falt for spoiling the last jedi, well, till next next time, may the force be with you