Chapter six

Sabine pov
Ezra and i were called back to the command centre for a mission, what does Bo have in mind for us this time.
I walked into the main tent, Ezra and Bo were already there, i walked over to the table and spoke
"Whats the mission my lady"
Bo turned around to face me, she spoke, but what came out was not what i was expecting
"I need you and Ezra to head back to the rebel base and retrive some equipment for me, i think you know what i mean Sabine"
I smiled, explosives, my favourite, i nodded and spoke
"Yes my lady, anything for Mandalore"
"This isn't for Mandalore, this is for you and Ezra to see your other family again before the main attack on the captial"
"I understand my lady"
"Lets go then Sabine. Our ship is ready for launch, and im piloting the ship as well, Mandalors orders"
"As you wish"
We walked out of the tent and made our way to the landing pad, the ship stood in the center of the other ships. We walked over to it and sat on the cockpit chairs, the engines started up and we were off. Ezra placed in the co-ordinates for the rebel base and jumped to hyperspace. Ezra stood up and went to someplace quite to meditate while i stayed in the cockpit.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hera pov
Ezra and Sabine were coming back to collect some things before heading back to Mandalore, the ghost crew and i went out to meet them, we saw the ship land and walked over to the ramp. Ezra walked down in full Mandalorian armour minus the helmet and so did Sabine
"Its good to see you again, if not for the last time in a long while"
"I know, lets say our goodbyes fast, i want to help free my world, and I don't want to miss the fight to retake the capital city"
This was new for Ezra, he was never in for this kind off combat, mind you he wanted to fight the empire but this was new for him, he was never that into battle but now he was different.
"Im going to find Wedge and have a little talk to him"
"You do that Sabine, me and the others will help Ezra get the crates on board your ship, if your not back, im sure Ezra will go and look for you"
"I know Hera, i think i see Wedge over there, I'll see you guys later"
I watched Sabine walk over to Wedge and start talking
"The crates Hera, im not here all day you know, i know, lets get the crates on your ship"
After some time, we had all the crates loaded on the ship, i saw Sabine run over and stand by me, her weapona at the ready
"Is everything alright Sabine"
"Yeah, but Wedge is angry at me"
I saw Wedge walk over, his weapon out, Sabine was holding back, i saw Ezra stand infront of Sabine, his armour shining in the light, Wedge walked over to him and stood a few meters away
"Move aside Ezra, im here for Sabine, not you"
Ezra didn't move, Wedge saw this and aimed his weapon at Ezra, no one else was round except for us four
"I said move Ezra, i will kill you to get her"
"Don't try it Wedge, im not kidding either, i will kill you if you don't stand down"
Wedge seemed to laugh it off
"A jedi won't kill me, not unless they want to fall to the darkside"
Ezra stepped forward, Wedge kept aim, ready to fire
I saw Ezra move his hand to his blaster, he was waiting
"Stand down Wedge, and i won't have to kill you, but if you want a fight, you can have one, only with a superior warrior"
"A superior warrior, that armour might give others fear, but not me, im not afraid of you Ezra, your just a person form Lothal who can us the force wearing Mandalorian armour to look threatening"
Ezra looked at Wedge ans pulled his blaster out, he aimed it at Wedge
"This is your last chance Wedge, stand down"
I saw Ezra pull the trigger slightly
Wedge went for his trigger full force but one shot was fired, that shot came from Ezras blaster, Wedge fell to the ground dead, i looked up and saw soliders running over, their weapons aimed at Ezra, i saw Mon Mothma walk over, along with others
"I see you returned general Bridger only to kill one of our own, what have you become, a traitor, troops, set to kill, I don't want him on the lose killing more people"
I saw Ezra smirked, he knew something we didn't, so did Sabine, she was smiling
"You are fools, killing me will only start you problems"
"What did you just say traitor"
"You don't know my full history, but let me give you a little as to why i stayed on Mandalore, it wasn't to help Sabine free her homeworld, but to free my homeworlf from the control of the empire"
"So what, that doesn't stop us from killing you"
Ezra laughed, he smiled and placed his blaster away, he spoke up again, what he said next changed our view on him
"I rule over half the systems of Mandalore, and you know why"
"No, why traitor"
"Because my aunt is the ruler of Mandalore, kill me and you bring more death upom yourselfs then before, kill me and Doom will see to it that you two are removed from the galaxy along with the empire, i am the only thin that stops Mandalore form launching war on you, kill me and they go to war with you, and let me tell you something, your not ready for a war with Mandalorians, some will fight with ferocity you have never seen, Wedge here pushed me over the lone threatening to kill me to get to Sabine, Hera witnessed it all, she is your prove. Now if you excuse us, me and Sabine have a world to get back and a capital city to take back"
The troopers kept their aim, but they two were worried, Mon Mothma looked at me and i nodded
"You may get away today Bridger, but i will always have people out after you, when the new republic rises, a bounty shall be placed on your head and it will be for you dead or alive"
"And then you will see how pointless it will be when i am in the Unknown regions at that time"
I watched Ezra and Sabine walk back into the fighter and take off, heading back to Mandalore. This has been a day of reveals and mystery, has Ezra been lying this whole time about him being on the streets since he was seven, maybe not but only time will tell.
"It seems we have a problem now captain Syndulla, if we strike or kill Ezra, then all off Mandalore will be enraged at us, and a war against Mandalorians is mot something we can handle, im afraid Wedges death will have to wait till we can take in the one responsible"
"With all due respect senator, he was after Sabine the whole time, even when she showed no interest in him at all"
"Your saying that Wedge was jealous that Sabine didn't like him and liked someone else  that is something every person goes through"
"Well, Wedge overdid a bit, even threatening to kill the person she liked to get her"
"I see, then Wedge had this coming to him, never anger a Mandalorian, all troops here should have learned a lesson form lieutenant Antillies today, never anger a Mandalorian, no less one who loves someone that your after, head back to your business"
"This isn't over though captain Syndulla, Ezra will be trialed for this if he is taken in alive by bounty hunters later on in life"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No words said here, next chapter will be up at around the same time tomorrow, so till next time, may the force be with you. And tell me, should Doom betray the rebellion or should he stay to onside fighting th empire, ideas and suggestions are always welcome, as long as they fit my imagination length, but yeah, till next time.