Tom - Why me?

//This story was requested by @AConfusedBee//

You stretched lightly as you got out of your car. You had decided to visit, or, more like surprise your boyfriend Tom at work today. He was filming for Infinity war and since he cared a lot about his work the two of you hadn't seen each other very much lately. He had been out until very late hours almost every day, and he was usually on his way out the door when you were barely out of bed. So, you had talked to the directors and gotten their permission to come and give him a surprise visit. You had barely gotten inside before you see Tom on set, hugging a girl right after a scene have been filmed. He's all dressed up in his Loki costume and you can't deny, he looks amazing, but the girl.. She isn't an actor, that's for sure, you've never seen her before. Maybe a makeup artist? Probably, or hair stylist, cause her hair seemed perfect. Everything about her actually seemed perfect. No, today was gonna be a good day, no need to let the bad thoughts in now. "Tom?" You smile as his eyes catch yours, and his happiness is impossible to hide. He lets go of the other girls and walks over to you, clearly surprised at you being here. "Y/n, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at work?" You shake your head and giggle at his confusion. He was really cute sometimes. Okay, all the time. "No silly, it's my day off so I thought I'd surprise you." "Well, it surely worked. Goodness, if I had known you'd come I would've prepared something.. Tea, a seat, something." You can't help but laugh at him. Maybe his gentleman side can't handle this? The thought is weird but somehow it also makes sense. "Tom, calm down, Chris took care of those things for you." You smiled and it was clear Tom was relieved at the thought that at least something had been prepared for you.

"Tom, who's this?" You look to the side as the girl who hugged Tom before speaks. She's standing so close to him.. "This is my girlfriend, y/n. Y/n, this is kitty, our new hair stylist and makeup artist. She helped me with my wig and did my makeup this morning." You shake her hand but something inside you doesn't feel safe. She's tall, has shining green eyes, her hair is long and beautiful caramel brown, with slightly lighter tips that curls softly at the end. It's done up in a ponytail. She's around 1.75 m high, and has the most beautiful body you have ever seen. Her skirt and t shirt compliments her in every way, and her natural makeup fits her perfectly. She looks like all those girls you'd usually see in a magazine. "Hi, I'm y/n l/n." "Oh, so you're the famous y/n. Tom has mentioned you a few times." A few times? What was that supposed to mean? You talked about him all the time if you got the chance.. Didn't he do that too? "So, how long have the two of you been together?" "Two years, eight months and two weeks." Tom answers before you can even open your mouth as he put an arm around your waist and you immediately feel better. He's yours, why should you worry about Kitty when you know his heart is yours?

Well, insecurity took damn well care of that. Through the day, Kitty seems to be surprisingly, what's the right word to describe her behavior.. Clingy, around Tom. She seemed to seek any kind of physical contact she could get, and Tom barely even noticed it. Every time she leaned against him he didn't seem to mind it, every time she put her hands on his shoulder, when she kissed his cheek before leaving... Why did he let her do all that? Couldn't he see what kind of games that woman was playing? You shake the thought off as Tom approaches you and you look at the clock. It's so late already.. "Are you ready to go home darling?" He smiled oh so kindly at you and you nod, following him outside to the car. "How was it y/n?... Y/n? Hello?" You jump slightly as you realize Tom is talking to you. You must've spaced out for a little.. "Oh, umm, it was amazing. Seeing the way you act.. It always amaze me how much work you and the others put into these movies. And it was nice to see the rest of the crew again too." You speak happily as you get into the car and kiss the taller male in the other seat. "You seem distracted.. Are you okay?" Oh goodness, should you tell the truth or lie? Lie. Definitely. If he found out you were jealous of Kitty just from what you've seen today.. What would he think of you? "I'm okay Tom, I think I'm just a little tired, that's all." "Well let's get you home so you can rest then." So caring. He was always such a gentleman. How could a girl like you ever have ended up with a man like him?