Adam - Not bad... For a zombie

// TRIGGER WARNING this fanfic will include slight stalking, cancer, suicide and cursing. Also a lot of timeskips but those aren't exactly dangerous, only annoying. Don't like, don't read. Btw, in this fanfic Adam and Eve are not in a relationship, and you are 20 years old in the beginning.//

After working in New York for almost five years you have to move because of financial problems. You were working at a hospital, but sadly a new and cheaper hospital had opened not too far away, and less people had come to yours for treatment. This meant the economy had gone downwards, and the boss had needed to fire some of his doctors and surgeons. Including you. 

You sigh as you enter your new apartment. You chose to move to Detroit, and for now you have a few late night shifts at the local blood bank. Tonight was going to be your first shift. There was still some time until you had to get ready, so you put on some of your favorite music and turn up the volume. The artist was unknown, and sadly most people called it funeral music, but you thought it sounded very beautiful and unique. A soft smile appears on your lips as you strip off your clothes and go to the bathroom. Time for a nice shower. It was your first day at your new job and you wanted to make a good impression. A nice, relaxing shower with some nice lavender bath salt, a strawberry facemask, along with some honey shampoo and conditioner. Oh yes, this was paradise. As you look at the clock your eyes shoot open and you almost fall on your way out of the tub. You were gonna be late. You get the facemask off and quickly find some clothes. White jeans and a black t shirt. You fix your h/l h/c hair and leave the makeup at home. Fuck, this was going to be a mess.

As you arrive at the blood bank you are relieved to see you're there just in time. You sit in your car for a bit, letting your heart calm down before leaving your car to enter the building. 

Everything inside is white and clean, and it smells like.. Well, blood, and medicine actually. Tonight was just to get you used to the place. Dr. Watson was going to be the one in charge of you tonight, but you had no idea where he was. As you look around, you see a tall doctor enter, both mask and sunglasses on, his long, black hair tied into a ponytail. "Excuse me sir?" You try to speak to him, but he simply looks at you and raise a brow, as if he just wants to get going already. "I'm sorry to disturb you, Doctor.. Faust. I'm new here, and I'm looking for doctor Watson.. Do you by any chance know where I can find him?" You look up at his sunglasses with your e/c orbs, and even under the shaded glass you can see how little he care. He looks bored, but also kind of.. Stressed. "Sir, are you oka-" "Come on kid." He mumble and start walking. You try to keep up with him, but he takes surprisingly long and fast steps, so you have slight trouble keeping up with his fast pace. "Wait here." He demands as he enters a small lab. You nod, but your curiosity gets the better of you and you quietly sneak into the room, surprised at what you see. Doctor Watson, putting small containers of blood into Doctor Fausts bag.. But, isn't that illegal? He's selling other peoples blood to a stranger.. Oh shit, he's leaving! 

You quickly go outside the door, giving Doctor Faust a small smile and a nod. He barely even looks at you as he leaves and you enter the room, meeting a very nervous looking Watson. "Oh, you must be y/n, umm, l/n, right?" He smiles at you and you nod, though you're too curious about the other doctor to even focus at what Watson tells you. You have to keep an eye out for the other male..

~~~~ Time skip - 3 months ~~~~

It's been 3 months since you first met the mysterious doctor. The first time you met him he simply came, collected some blood and left. He didn't seem to work at all, he just got the blood he needed and left right away. You had managed to follow him on your days off. He came to the blood bank around once or twice a week, and he seemed to get the same amount of blood every time. It was honestly weird.. You had followed him to his home. He lived in an old fashioned house, and sometimes you could hear music from the top floor. He seemed to have the same taste in music as you did. Yet you had chosen to get a little closer tonight. When you were sure he was inside, you sneaked up to the house and peeked inside one of the windows. He put most of the containers in the fridge, except a little bit he poured in a glass and.. DRANK IT?! You almost fall backwards when you notice his mouth open, showing some clear fangs that looked sharper than a blade. This had to be impossible, but at the same time it explained a lot. His illegal collection of blood, the fact that he only collected it at night, his fangs, his pale skin.. It seemed so illogical and yet..