Tom - Reunited

The sun was shining down on the world, heating up the water in the oceans and drawing people outside of their houses. Kids were playing at every street corner, teenagers were taking sun and adults were going on nice walks along with the elders. Everyone was enjoying it. The summer had finally arrived, but rather late than never. The animals seemed pleased too. The dogs swam around in every single small pool of water they came near, while the cats could be spotted laying in the sun, enjoying its rays of warmth as if it was shining just for them. And what were you doing in this burning heat? You were out with your friends of course. There was a festival not far away from town, and your companions hadn't exactly given you a choice. They had showed up at your doorstep, car packed and only waiting for you, refusing to leave without you and you bag on the backseat with the rest of them. There had been 7 of you in a car for 5, so it was a true miracle the police hadn't stopped the car. On the other side, they had other things to do.

So, at the moment you were sitting on chair beside the tent, sunglasses on and shirt off. There were a lot of girls laying around without any top at all, but you had kept your sports bra on. You knew Tom would be displeased if he found out other guys had been able to look at what belonged to him. He was a gentleman yes, but a possessive one. If only his fangirls knew that, they'd go crazy. You laughed to yourself at the thought before letting a sigh leave your lips. You missed him. He had been on a tour with the Marvel cast for weeks now, you hadn't seen him for almost 2 months and the waiting was torture. The thought of how much time was remaining pained you to your core. Having a famous boyfriend wasn't as easy as many people dreamed of, that was for sure.

"Y/n? Earth to y/n, are you there?" You woke up from your thoughts when someone splashed water into your face and you screamed like a schoolgirl. It wasn't cold, but it had still soaked your front and your shorts. "Josh I am so going to kill you for this." You growled with a smile on your lips as you got up, chasing your friend with the cup of water you had kept beside your chair on a small table the other had brought. It was weird, they could remember a table, but over half of them had forgotten their toothbrush, hairbrush or socks. Weirdos. "Gotcha!" You shouted as you poured the glass down the back of his shirt, and you could see him squirm. Unlike the water he had, yours was still cold thanks to your own shadow. "That's what you get for being an asshole." "I was just trying to help." You didn't even want to ask him what he had helped with. You already knew.
Over the last two days your friends had grown familiar with the look your face got when you missed Tom. Your eyes became distant and empty, focusing on something that wasn't there and you would forget everything about the world around you for up to several minutes. You'd be lying if you said you didn't know they were a little annoyed with it, but now they seemed to be using it to their own advantage. "He'll be back soon y/n, just wait." Josh looked at you with empathy written all over his face. Dear god, you didn't need their empathy or pity right now, you wanted to have fun for the sake of the gods!

"Y/n, help!" Ah, speaking of the sun. Jamilla came running towards you and hid her tiny figure behind you, just as a much taller one came towards the two of you, pouring a huge bucket of water over your head. "WHAT THE HELL DUDE!" What was it with the others and making you wet today? It was the 7th time already god damnit. "Sorry darling, I was trying to get back at the midget behind you." Midget. You smiled at the word, it wasn't often you weren't the one who got called names for your height. It was nice when there was another person they could pick on, even though that didn't mean you were completely free. "Mia, you are so fucking done later, and Jamilla..." You pulled the small girl to your front, laughing a little at her. She was around 4 years older than you, and yet she looked so incredibly young. She wasn't very tall, and she was a skinny little one too. She had long, blonde hair that had fried ends from the many times she had bleached it, brown eyes that matched her beautiful sun-kissed skin that would make any average pale girl go green with jealousy. She was beautiful, and her tinted red cheeks only added to her charm. "So are you." You threatened, making her laugh out loud as if you had just told the best joke to every be told. "Sweetie, if you knew what we had in store for you, you'd be treating all of us like kings and queens, just wait."
Her words left you confused, and you didn't even get the chance to ask what she meant before she left with Mia, leaving you utterly confused, and when you turned around to ask Josh, he was gone too. Fuck.