Loki - broken pieces part 2

"She's fine, go away." A giggle escapes your lips and you can feel Loki is smiling. "I missed that sound." You smile into his chest before looking up at him, trying not to get lost in his eyes. You still loved him. "Loki, what you said earlier.. Is it true? Do you really want to marry me?" You didn't know what answer you were hoping for, but deep inside you already knew it.

"Yes. I do."

You feel like your heart stops for several minutes along with time as you sit there, staring into Lokis beautiful green eyes. He wanted to marry you. "The day you left me.." You get pulled out of your state when the raven speaks again, his eyes becoming blank as he looks at you and finds a small box in his pocket. "I was going to ask you, but... But I had already lost you." He gives you a sad smile as he opens the box, revealing a beautiful fold ring with one green stone and a blue one. It was beautiful, and you could see a small text on the side of it. "Love concours hate.." You mumble, trying to hold your tears back. He never stopped loving you. You carefully take the box from his hand but he stops you as he notice your hands are blue. You had forgotten you had touched him while he was in his Jotun form. "Does is hurt?" "no." "Are you freezing?" "No." He looks confused, but to be on the safe side he uses his magic to help you. He didn't want you to get hurt because of him. "Give me your hand." You're not sure if it's a command or a question, but you do it anyway. Loki removes your old promise ring your boyfriend gave you and replaces it with his. 

"I have hurt you so many times, in ways you should never be hurt. You have gone through so much for me, and done everything to keep loving me, even though I don't deserve you. The day you left me, I swore on my life that I would never make you cry again, no matter what it might take. I love you more than the throne of Asgaard, and I would happily die for you if I one day had to. I love you Y/n, so, please, do me the honor of becoming my queen." 

You could feel the tears threatening to break out when he spoke. His words sounded so beautiful, and you could tell he meant every single word, every single breath he took was for you, every heartbeat was beating for you and every thought he ever had included you in it. He loved you so deeply, and you knew it. "Yes Loki, of course I will." Just as those words have passed your lips Loki pulls you close, reuniting his lips with yours as tears of happiness stream down his face. You smile into the kiss before letting yourself get swept away in his touch. His hands are everywhere, on your waist, your stomach, back, your face, neck, chest, legs.. Not a single corner is left untouched by his slender fingers. "Where have he touched you?" The god growls, and you immedieately know who he means. "We haven't done more than making out." You whisper, not happy to tell him, but he demands every detail. Every body part, for how long, how many times... So posessive. You mentally rolls your eyes as you let him undress you, until you were only in your underwear. Even though he had seen you like this oh so many times, you got embarrassed. He had a body that was truly a god worthy, but you were nothing more than a simple human, and even though you wished you could, you never felt you quiet reached him. "My queen." You bit your lip and looked at Loki as he carefully placed you on your back on the bed. "You are beautiful, don't be embarrassed. I adore every hair on your head, every scar on your body and every thought in your mind." He never failed to sweap your feet away, not even with his words, but just as he's about to kiss you again, the door swings open, revealing Thor in clear distress. "Lady y/n, are you- LOKI!" He shouts and Loki pulls you close to him, coving you with a blanket and sits up. "Yes brother?" "What are you doing to Lady y/n?! She is already in love!" A smug grin peaks at the gods lips and he takes your hand in his, reavealing that he is also wearing a ring like yours. "She is in love yes, but with me." 

The look on Thors face was worth more than a million dollars. It was a combination of confusion, anger, and surprise. A hint of embarrassment too, he had barged in in the middle of you and Loki almost having sex.. "Thor, could you, umm.." You blush, unable to finish the sentence as you look to the door, but luckily Thor gets the hint and smiles as he leaves, giving Loki a look you don't understand. "I should go." The raven speaks as he slowly gets up, but you grip his hand, not ready to let him go just yet. You want him to be there, just a few more minutes. He laughs softly and climbs into the bed with you, kissing your lips, first gentle, but soon harder, and harder.. You started to pant softly as he licked your lips, and you willingly parted your lips for him. His tongue went inside your mouth, and you let yourself get swept away in his rythm. He migh have a bad mouth and a silver tongue, but he did wonderful things with them. "Get dressed my queen, I'll get you something to eat." He mumbled and moved away, not even panting unlike you. You were a mess with rosy cheeks and clouded eyes. What had just happened? He has left the room before you can protest and you sit in the bed for a few minutes, pouting, before moving to find your clothes. Weirdly enough, your shirt is lost somewhere in the sheets so you get your jeans and one of Lokis shirts. They hang the exact same place they did when you left, some of them are even still on the floor from when you just pulled stuff out of the closet.. You feel the guilt creep up on you but push it away as you pull a dark green button up shirt on, the one he wore in the cell in Asgard. And yes, you had seen him there. He had killed lots of people, but you loved him anyway. You would never stop. "Our love concours hate." You smile and look down at the ring, as the things that had just happened run through your mind. Within the last few hours you had met Loki, talked to him, gotten engaged and almost fucked him.. Productive day huh.