Tom - dance with me

It had been a long day for you. Work was tough, the bus had been late and it had started raining just as you had gotten home. So much for that evening run. A sigh left your lips as you went to the bedroom and changed into something more comfortable than work clothes. You put on some shorts and one of Toms hoodies. It was so big on you but that's what made you love it so much. You found your fuzzy socks and put your h/l h/c up in a small/big bun and stretched. So comfy and warm.
You smiled softly as you looked in the mirror. You always got happy when you had some things that reminded you about Tom, and in that second you heard a car in the driveway. Speaking of the sun. Your smile got wider as you ran to the front door and almost tackled Tom when he entered. He had been gone for almost a week for filming and no words could describe how much you had missed his embrace. "Welcome home Thomas." You looked up at him, his blue eyes shining just like his teeth when he smiled down at you. "I've missed you darling." His voice was so soft but first now you noticed his clothes was wet because of the rain. Damn, white shirt.. "Come on, before you catch a cold." You placed a kiss on his nose before letting go of him and walked to the kitchen.
You felt too lazy to cook so you decided to just call for a pizza, that was much easier plus you loved pizza with a movie and cuddles from Thomas. "Darling." You heard him speak behind you and you turned around with a raised brow. "Hm?" You hummed, eyeing him. He had changed into a black T shirt and was clearly more relaxed. He slowly walked over to you, wrapped his arms around your waist and looked down into your e/c eyes. "Where's my welcome home kiss?" You blushes slightly at that question. Had you forgotten it? Damn it. Oh well, why not have some fun out of the situation? You leaned up and kissed his head, smiling slightly. Time for a game.
"Not there princess."
You kissed his cheek but got the same answer.
"Try again"
His nose.
"Darling, don't tease."
You grinned lightly and got up on your tip toes, kissing him softly on the lips. You could feel he had missed this just as much as you, he was eager but as the tease you were you pulled away after a few seconds. "Not tonight baby." He looked like a sad puppy but you shook his look off and pecked his lips again before sneaking out of his grasp. You had to order the pizza.
It only took around ten minutes to order it so you were quickly done. As soon as you hung up you heard some slow music coming out from the speakers which was weird since you hadn't turned it on. "Tom? Did you put the music on?" You called out for him but he was no where to be seen. You decided to sit down and enjoy the music for a little. It was your song, the first one you and Tom had danced to. It was as beautiful as ever.
You were lost in your thoughts for a few moments and when you finally got out of them was Tom standing in front of you, offering you his hand. "May I have this dance?" A true gentleman. You giggled and with a small Blush on your face you nodded and took his hand, standing up from the couch. He pulled you close to him, one hand on your waist and the other holding yours. Your other hand was on his shoulder and your e/c eyes stared into his beautiful blue ones. "Just like the first time." You both whispered and smiled at each other as you danced around the room to the slow rhythm of the music, enjoying every moment. Tom spun you around now and then and every time he did it you felt the butterflies in your stomach. After all this time he still made you fall more in love, even with the smallest gesture.
Sadly the song came to its end and the two of you stopped in your tracks, still staring at each other with eyes that were shining like stars. "Like the first time." You whispered again and he smiled down at you before leaning down to plant a loving kiss on your lips. "I love you y-n"
"I love you too Thomas."