Loki - His prisoner

// quick note, in this story you used to work at Stark tower//

It had been a few weeks since the incident in New York had happened. The thing was, it was still happening for you.

Before the Hulk had gotten his hands on Loki the God had grabbed you from your place in the couch where you had been hiding and threatened the Avengers that if they came closer you'd be done. They didn't dare make a move as he disappeared with you to a new place. You had never been there before but little did you know it was Joutenheim.

He had kept you as his prisoner in a hidden cave for three weeks now, almost four actually. He had originally planned to use you to lure the Avengers to Joutenheim and get them killed but instead the two of you started to fall in love. He had been forced to spend hours laying close to you in the cave due to the extreme cold and unlike him you were just a simple mortal and your body had trouble handling the low temperatures. He had brought you books and read them for you and it turned out you both loved the same books so each night you took turns, reading for each other until daytime came. He had shown you his soft side but also his bad side, yet you loved both of them and all the others. He had even agreed to show you his frost giant form and even though many other would be terrified you were only fascinated.

Right now you were laying in his lap on a bed. He had taken you to Midgard since your body wouldn't be able to take the cold for much longer. You had been there with him for a few days now, getting warm clothes, lots and lots of blankets and a few pillows too. You had pretty much stolen it since the Avengers were still searching for you and if you used your credit card Tony would be able to track your position in less than a second.

"What are you thinking about?"

Lokis voice broke the silence and pulled you out of your thoughts in the glimpse of an eye. You smiled and looked up at him, reaching up your hand you stroked his cheek lightly. "The Avengers." His face went from soft to hard and his hand stopped playing with your hair. "Darling, I told you not to worry about them. They think you're with me as a prisoner in Joutenheim right now." You laughed softly and sat up, placing yourself in his lap and leaned your head against his chest. "But I'm not." "Oh no baby, you're here and if they try to change that they'll have to kill me first." He spoke, serious but you could hear on his voice that he was smiling. His mischievous, sexy, cute smile that you loved more than anything.

"Y/n, I've thought of something." God, he was serious. Normally he never called you your name unless he said he loved you or something had happened. Fuck, if he was gonna break up then he had the worst timing in the world. "In Joutenheim, you'd probably die if I took your clothes off, so, what about we have some fun while we're here in the heat?" You could feel your cheeks turn crimson red but the idea wasn't bad. The best was, you had actually prepared yourself just in case he was gonna let this happen. "Wait here." You smiled as you moved from his lap and to the bathroom. You slowly got undressed and you could hear he was doing the same in the bedroom. He knew what you were doing.

The best thing was that no one knew you were here. You had just found a room and taken it, locking the door from inside and Loki had helped making the people that worked there think it was ghosts so they were too scared to go in there. Well, the ghosts were gonna be loud tonight. You grinned as you stripped until you were only in your black and green lace g strings. They had a small bow on the back and on the front, some straps. Kinda bondage like. The bra was the same design, green with black lace and strings down the middle. Oh Loki would love it and then tear it apart.

You slowly opened the door, happy to find Loki standing with his back to the door and you quietly sneaked over to him, wrapping your arms around his waist from behind. "Oh, nice try darling." You almost fell as the illusion of him in front of you broke and you barely realized what was happening before you were on the bed and Loki had his lips on yours. They were so soft and much warmer than usually. A moan passed your lips and the god took the opportunity to slip his tongue into your mouth. God, he was way too good at French kisses. You gripped the bed sheets with one hand and his hair with the other, tugging lightly on it as if to tell him to get going already. You could feel him grin against your lips and he slowly ran a hand through your h/l h/c hair. "Impatient, are we?" He chuckled and the broken kiss gave you a chance to look down. Shit, he was 100% naked, what shocked you the most was that he wasn't even in human form. "Why so surprised? You always seems to like when I am like this." You blushed lightly. He had noticed even though he had only showed you twice! Your thoughts were interrupted as the god stopped wasting time and took off your bra, followed by your panties. He didn't even rip them. Probably because he was gonna make you wear them again next time you came to earth. "Loki.." You whimpered as his now cold lips trailed kisses down your body on your soft s/c skin. "Yes y/n, say my name, I'll make you scream so loud even Laufey and Odin will hear and I wont stop before you beg for it. You're mine tonight baby, only mine."

// gonna stop it here because I don't have much time and I'll loose internet soon. Sorry that I didn't make it go so far and that it's shitty BUT next time I'll write all the way and I'll make sure to make it good, I promise!