The Two of Them

Author's note: so, what date did you like better? what team>

#TeamEric or #TeamTyler ?

put it in the comments ! xD

ohh rigght, feedback pretty please?(:

and any suggestions let me know!

and dont forget to click the vote buttoonnn......

thanks :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Eric dropped my off at my house after our date, I dialed Layla's number to tell her about it.

"Hello?" she said.

"Yo, I just got back from the date!" I said squealing like a little school girl.

"Really!?Where did he bring you?" She asked excitedly.

"On a picnic, it was cute!" I exclaimed.

"Aw, tell the details later, Kevin needs me for something." She told me.

"Okay!" I answered."Bye!"

Kevin was Layla's boyfriend of 2 years and a half, they were a really cute couple. Tom had black hair, and brown eyes. He was very persistent.

Deciding I was going to spend the rest of my day in, I changed into my pajamas, grabbed my phone, and laid down on my bed.

*1 new message*

My phone said.

Checking my text, I realized it was from Eric.

He had asked me how the date was.

Wonderful , I responded.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Opening my eyes I took in my surroundings, my curtains were wide open, showing that the sun was already up.

Flipping myself of the bed I decided I needed to start getting ready for the day.

I slipped on my black tight jeans, and a loose pale yellow shirt, that i tied with a pony tale in the back.

Deciding I would wear no make up today, I left my hair in it's natural waves.

When I was finished getting ready I went downstairs to make some breakfast.

While I started making some eggs my phone started ringing so I picked it up without bothering to look at the called ID.

"Yea?" I asked in a sleepy tone.

"Hey," Tyler's voice rung out. " Just woke up."

"Yea," I answer shortly, getting my free hand to rub my tired eyes.

"I was wondering if you wanted to hangout today?" Tyler asked me, I could just imagine a big goofy smirk on his face.

"Sounds like fun," I agreed." What time?"

"I'll be at your house at around 3." Then he hung up.

That boy really needs to learn how to say bye. I thought to myself. I went to check the time.

12 o'clock.

Perfect.

Realizing I was hanging out with Tyler I raced up the stairs and flung open my bedroom door. Jumping over to my makeup section, I applied my usual mascara, making me medium length eyelashes long. Applying a little bit of eyeliner on my waterline, I was good. My face was completley clear today and almost looked like it was.... glowing.

It gave me a jittery feeling inside.

It was the same feeling I got when I was around Eric or Tyler.

I knew I only knew them both for about a week, and I could tell that they were both great guys but..

Having feelings for both of them?

That could never work.

Who the hell would I choose?

What am I saying, I don't even know if they will end up liking me like that. I really gotta stop getting my hopes up.