My Story

Authors note:

Vote pleaseplease, it would meana lot(: mwah

and feedback? it inspires me , and if u have a book u wrote and want me to read feel free to tell me ! <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stepping through the front door. I hastily through my backpack on the floor. I was about 10 minutes late. And Dave's always early so I knew he must be here already.

''Dave!?'' I called out.

Nothing.

Suddenly something grabbed me from behind causing me to yelp out in surprise.

''What the-''

''Fridge!''

I spun around to see my brother Dace standing there with his son Chris who had turned 4 last week.

''Anut Tav!'' Chris screamed, running into my arms for a hug. ''I missed you!''

''I missed you to buddy!'' I said ruffling his hair.

''Doesnt't your big brother get a hug?'' Dave asked giving me a huge grin.

I quickly walked over to him to receive a large bear hug.

''Where's Tiffany?'' I asked him, stepping out of the hug.

Tiffany was his wife. Dave had gotten married when he was about 23. He was curently 26. They had Chris before the gotten married. Tiffany was nice, I had only met her once though so I couldn't make any judgements.

''How long are you staying?'' I asked Dave, stepping into the kitchen to get them both something to drink.

''A week, Tiffany wants us back.'' Dave said, looking away.

''Is Tiffany the only one who wants you guys back...?'' I asked susipsiously, cocking an eyebrow.

Dave stayed quite.

''Wow.''I replied, giving Chris his glass of orange juice.

''I know he left you, left me, left US, but he's still our father Tav.'' He tried to reason with me.

''Doesn't change my mind on anything.'' I said. Grabbing my backpack, heading for the front door.

''Tav I didn't mean  it like-''

Before Dave had even finished his sentence I was already out the door.

I needed to call someone, talk to someone, just be with someone.

Me and Dave had fought so many times. And all usually came down to one reason. That man that i was forced to call my father. He left Dave and His mom, and me and my mom. Like we were all nothing. That's what we meant to him, nothing.

Pulling out my phone and going through my contacts, I quickly check who I could call.

Alex

Amanda

Amy

Brittany

Brock

Christopher

Instead of checking the rest of my contacts, I quickly went into my saved file, and click the number the boy from yesterday had given me. I still didn't know his name, or the Irish boy that I had ran into.

'-Ring-

-Ring-

He answered on the third ring. ''Hello?'' His angelic voice said.

''Hey! It's the girl from the cafe yesterday.'' I told him.

''Oh, the one who I generously gave my number to?'' He said chuckling.

''Yea, her, the name's Tav by the way.''

''My name's Tyler.'' He said amused.

''I was wondering if you wanted to meet up somewhere?'' I asked him, blushing lightly.

''Sure, cafe in 10.'''

Then he hung up.

Author's note: Vote or feedback? (: